rosemary on qvc website

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I don't think anyone is monitoring the comments on the craft part of the QVC website!

Theres a little interview with Rosemary re craft day and theres comments from viewers after about qvc's high p&p charges and how its good to have a change from Dawn!!!

Oh dear! Some of those comments - whoever was in charge of moderation that day clearly hadn't had their weetabix. Mind you, although I doubt it would happen it might make someone take note about P&P if it's there in black and white on the website...

Anyone remember them running repeats of the show with Julian and Leonie had done together shortly before Jacob was born? They screened the repeats in the early hours with Julian chatting to her about taking a cast of baby hands when by this time little Jacob had gone to heaven. Plenty complained about how insensitive that was but they took their time about pulling it.
QVC does come across as a very segregated organisation where everyone knows their place (see Cleese/Barker/Corbett sketch for details) and each tier of the pyramid keeps to itself.

Oh dear I've emptied my deleted emails earlier today or else I could have included a copy of Nigel's most recent newsletter.
He included a note about Rosemary's QVC blog and that if we wanted to see more of Rosemary on QVC to write a comment below her blog, as QVC would be taking note.
Maybe that would explain the surge of comments, would imagine there could be many more to come.
:flower:

Last edited:
sorry if I have mis-read post but did Leonie loose a child? I didn't get into crafting until towards the end of her time at QVC..

Little Jacob died a few days after he was born. There were complications with his birth and sadly he didn't survive.

sorry if I have mis-read post but did Leonie loose a child? I didn't get into crafting until towards the end of her time at QVC..

Miss Kat,
So so very sadly yes Leonie's baby Jacob all I know was born at full term but was very poorly and died a few days later.

Latest posts

Back