Carole Hochman Query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Can anyone tell me if the quality of Carole Hochman's garments are any better than M&S PJs? Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if the quality of Carole Hochman's garments are any better than M&S PJs? Thanks!

i liked them specially when i was a size 28/30 as they were the only place you could get something relatively nice to fit.

but personally i dont think that they are better quality and i think they are sometimes overpriced taking into account the P&P.

Thanks - just as I thought. Saw a nice set tonight but it was quite pricey, especially since the P&P was £4.00 (for PJs?!). So if anyone from QVC is reading this, the P&P is actually acting as a deterrent for me. Thanks to this forum I now question the high postage rates (I practically ignored them in the past). It's really put me off ordering quite a few things recently.

Matalan is great. They have a good variety, some times better than others, their prices are good and allow you to get fed up with what you have and add more to your stock. In our house my daughter and I have house pj's and bed pj's and nighties. We don't wear outdoor clothes indoor, so we do like to vary our "wardrobe" and Matalan allow us to do this. I have a nice set put aside for Christmas, £12 which is their dear end, and it looks as good as any top end range and less pyjama like, being a white soft cotton with a pearly sheen top and taupe, yes taupe, trouser. Fab.

Matalan is great. They have a good variety, some times better than others, their prices are good and allow you to get fed up with what you have and add more to your stock. In our house my daughter and I have house pj's and bed pj's and nighties. We don't wear outdoor clothes indoor, so we do like to vary our "wardrobe" and Matalan allow us to do this. I have a nice set put aside for Christmas, £12 which is their dear end, and it looks as good as any top end range and less pyjama like, being a white soft cotton with a pearly sheen top and taupe, yes taupe, trouser. Fab.

I'm a Matalan fan too as far as nightwear goes...due to the hot flushes I tend to go for the shoestring strap type of nightie..got two lovely slinky ones for £7 each...no P & P!! I did see they had some PJ offers on too...3 for 2, ie bottoms & tops, not pairs - but not bad at their prices.

If you're looking for pjs, La Senza have a great offer at the moment. Their £25 pjs, 100% cotton are 2 pairs for £20 at the moment. I bought a couple of pairs today :clapping:

I really love Carole Hockman nightware. I think it is better than any other pjs I have come across and I have purchased Bourjois, M&S, and Petit Bateau. The fleecy stuff is a bit warm for those who suffer from power surges but the cotton is sublime.
They feel gorgeous, wash well and keep their shape time after time. I admit the prices are steep for just pjs but I have found them in TK Maxx and Cosco for a fraction of the price. I buy them when I see them. I find I will always wear CH gear - IMHO it is superior quality.

I always used to be an M&S girl until I discovered CH. I really find the fabrics better quality and they last longer, washing beautifully and keeping their shape really well. I am a convert:nod:

the fabric with the lycra washes a bit baggy though. specially the sets of 4. the quality is better for the single pj's. but if you are a standard size and can go to the high street.. not better value but they do look nice very pretty.

the fabric with the lycra washes a bit baggy though. specially the sets of 4. the quality is better for the single pj's.

I found the opposite. I preferred the ones with Lycra content, as they held their shape better after washing. The one pair of CH pure cotton PJs I purchased were of no better quality than any other make IMO.
The zipped fleece robes are fab, I have one and so does my mum.

Carole Hochman can be found in CostCo from time to time. I bought a pyjama set with capri pants and a t-shirt style pyjama top for £15 inc vat, I think at the time they were selling on QVC for £29.

I have has pyjamas from Matalan good quality, wash well, Per Una I've had the same pyjamas for about 3/4 year now still look great, Lepel sizing is a little small but good quality and Primark pyjama's for £4 you can't complain.

I am a huge CH fan. I have been wearing her products for over 5 years and still have the items, the colour always stays true and I have nothing but praise for this range. One of the big factors for me is the trousers are long enough, this is a real problem for me as at 5 foot 7 the bottoms usually look like pedal pushers on me when bought from oter places.
I know this might be a problem for the shorter ladies but for me it is wonderful.
I now only have a drawer full of CH and just love my pj's. :clapping:

Carole Hochman can be found in CostCo from time to time. I bought a pyjama set with capri pants and a t-shirt style pyjama top for £15 inc vat, I think at the time they were selling on QVC for £29.

I have has pyjamas from Matalan good quality, wash well, Per Una I've had the same pyjamas for about 3/4 year now still look great, Lepel sizing is a little small but good quality and Primark pyjama's for £4 you can't complain.[/QUOTE]

I have them on at this very mo. They iron well too.

I really rate Matalan as well, got some C H jamas in TKMAX and they are nice, very soft. I am a recent convert to jamas, am now obsessed with them, get in from work, get me jim jams on Am building up a good collection. Spotted the deal in La Senza while loitering with intent on the dreaded high street so may well treat myself and give spare pair to my sis.

Latest posts

Back