note to Pete; i DO NOT want this for xmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
practical pressy...
:taphead:

Pavement Cleaning Steel Brush with Telescopic Pole & Spare Head Set

If you don't want that Brush off Pete how about asking the rest of the family to club together for you...........:cheeky:

I got this item to clean up the moss which had appeared between the monobloc paving at the front and back of my house. Because of a back/spine injury i find it difficult to work at lower levels and this allows me to clean the paving at standing level - saving me the £30 a local gardener was charging to do the same job. The item number is 561180 total price £14.41 inc p&p. I do agree with Mrs J this is certainly not a present type item:devil:.

Last edited:
If my other half got me anything like that it would be the last thing he ever did. Still at least I could keep the patio under which he would be buried nice and clean!!

A Little Too Late Love

I think your plea is a little too late Mrs James.
I fear your pressie is already been sorted for you.:envy:
David Hawkins has just shown a huge box in Christmas paper, I maybe wrong but I'm sure the tag read :
"To my darling Wife, this will keep you busy and very happy.
Merry Christmas
From your thoughtful hubby Pete xxx"

:flower:

Would you be putting in in the orifice which the birthday present mop was in Mrs James - or is it still there????

How could you resist ? Think of the satisfaction of being able to clear all the crud from your crevices without kneeling or bending over. :muscle:

How could you resist ? Think of the satisfaction of being able to clear all the crud from your crevices without kneeling or bending over. :muscle:

Could be just the thing to make those dark and cold winter nights just fly by! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back