Will QVC Be Following M&S Lead .... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
and absorbing the VAT increase in the New Year ?

So sorry to ask :blush:

Has anyone heard anything from the UK leading home shopping channel ?

:wink:

Thanks Bags

:sun:

I shouldn't think so, although all the stuff they have in stock now should be sold with the current VAT rate, and you would like to think that they won't charge the extra but you know QVC any excuse to hike up prices!!

I shouldn't think so, although all the stuff they have in stock now should be sold with the current VAT rate, and you would like to think that they won't charge the extra but you know QVC any excuse to hike up prices!!

They will be required to pay VAT at the extra 2.5% on all sales even if they were stocked items prior to the increase.

:flower:

Oooohhhhh yeah and they add even more to their rip-off (second highest in the country) P&P charges then too!!! Good times!!

Rich

Oooohhhhh yeah and they add even more to their rip-off (second highest in the country) P&P charges then too!!! Good times!!

Rich

Plus the additonal V.A.T. on the shoe leather for the postmen and the V.A.T. on the tyres for the courier vans, plus the petrol.

That'll be me F.A.R.T.ing even more than I do now then. :thinking:

It was oh so difficult for QVC to put prices down when we had the VAT cut last year that they didn't bother but what is the betting they won't have trouble putting the prices up!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back