I've sent the tat back!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I've just returned from the post office and it cost me £8.96 to send the wretched make up back. It works out that my refund will be worth £16.95. That's not good enough really as I feel I should have my postage both ways refunded, but I know that's not gonna happen. It's not ideal, but I would either of had to throw it away or give it away, so it's better than nothing I guess. Lesson learnt!

You're not alone Merryone; last week I spent £12 returning two naff jackets and a Tommy & Kate set of tops back to Bidtv (or Pricedrop)...when will I learn :eek:(

You're not alone Merryone; last week I spent £12 returning two naff jackets and a Tommy & Kate set of tops back to Bidtv (or Pricedrop)...when will I learn :eek:(

Blimey!!! I've stopped buying clothing from pricedrop unless it's branded now..and I don't mean Tommy and Kate, I've jumpers and tee shirts that have gone out of shape after one wash, a coat with baggy button holes and tiffles of cotton hanging from every seam. I think t & k bags are ok, but that's about it. I bought a couple of pairs of Tommy and Kate shoes once and they killed my feet total waste of money, didn't bother to send them back though.

I get caught up in the hysteria!...although i must say, I bought the Elitech stick hoover last week, and so far that's turned into a good buy...(it will probably fall apart tomorrow..hahaha)

I get caught up in the hysteria!...although i must say, I bought the Elitech stick hoover last week, and so far that's turned into a good buy...(it will probably fall apart tomorrow..hahaha)

That's the trouble, it's the hysteria. Like I said before, if you do see something on a live show, you can be sure that it'll also be available on their website for a lot less money. I'm sure your hoover will be good..they do some great stuff as well as the pure unadulterated sh*te!

Sorry about your disaster with the make-up sets merryone, I think we've all done it, bought something that has turned out to be complete crap!

Got an email today to say that £21.99 has been refunded to me...didn't get any of the postage refunded, but hey never mind at least I got my money back and promptly!

Latest posts

Back