Craig Rowe talking about tonight's Northern Nights TSV on Facebook.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
Craig Rowe has just published details of tonight's TSV which I will come to in a moment.

My Facebook Friend said "Not another Northern Nights , They seem to come along every 5 minutes. Sorry Craig not impressed". Craig Rowe shoots back at my friend "Sorry to dissapoint you Beading Buddy but there hasn't been a feather tsv (which this is) since the summer and won't be another one until next year so please don't make sweeping statements that aren't actually true. We have a very loyal following of Northern Nights and this is not a forum to moan..... Thanks." The cheek of him so we can't have a opinion now.

From Craig "The TSV is from the feather department it's a winter down duvet and has a "Cuddly Twist" so join me and the delectable Suzie Adams at midnight"

Craig Rowe has just published details of tonight's TSV which I will come to in a moment.

My Facebook Friend said "Not another Northern Nights , They seem to come along every 5 minutes. Sorry Craig not impressed". Craig Rowe shoots back at my friend "Sorry to dissapoint you Beading Buddy but there hasn't been a feather tsv (which this is) since the summer and won't be another one until next year so please don't make sweeping statements that aren't actually true. We have a very loyal following of Northern Nights and this is not a forum to moan..... Thanks." The cheek of him so we can't have a opinion now.

From Craig "The TSV is from the feather department it's a winter down duvet and has a "Cuddly Twist" so join me and the delectable Suzie Adams at midnight"

Ooooohhhh someone got out of the wrong side of bed that morning :dull::dull:

I've held fire on Craig in the past as I felt somehow sorry for him and his innocent, childlike charm, but honestly......what a "you-know-what" he is.

I think he is getting too big for his boots!

I hope your friend sent him an appropiate reply!

what a pr@t. It's still bedding. If it's feathers then it must be either a topper, duvet or pillows, and they definitely had different versions of these as TSV's more recently than the summer.

What's the betting he will already have this in his flat (reminds me of the fairy story The Princess and the Pea). How often wll we get a close up shot of him stroking the sheets as if he was copping a handfull of a bum or breast. How often will he or Snoozie mention puppy dog's ears.

It's not even a proper bed, the valances don't fit properly, and talking of valances - why are they always creased? They could use one of the myriad of ironing/steaming/pressing gadgets they like to flog.

CR and NN really p$$ me off.

"Delectable" Suzi Adams :mysmilie_506: She must be the hardest, coldest woman on QVC, and I include Kelly Taupe Hoppen in that!!

That reply was totally uncalled for. Your friend was pointing out a TRUE fact - someone needs taking down a peg or two....how do I find him on Facebook?! :devil:

What a pillock!

People ARE allowed to express an opinion, and from what I saw, the poster concerned hardly did it in an objectionable way! Perhaps if he can't take any criticism about QVC and their products, he shouldn't be "friends" with people he doesn't know.

I don't know when the last "feather" TSV was, but Northern Nights DO appear as the TSV much more regularly than is necessary IMO. After all, how many sets of bedding does a person need?! Do people change their bedding every night?! And who has time to wash and iron that much bedding on a regular basis. Especially with how easily the NN stuff creases!

Shall take a raincheck on all the pillow fondling and sheet stroking at midnight, thanks!:thinking:

Sounds like Mr Rowe is taking his job rather too seriously and forgotten he is a salesman.

His constant schmoozing of the rather less than delactable Suzy Adams and his grubby innuendo with her and the hard nosed Yankee Michaela have put me right off him of late.

I used to quite like him but he has come across as arrogant and cocky recently.
He needs to get a grip talking to customers like that on FB....what a jerk!

"Delectable" Suzi Adams :mysmilie_506: She must be the hardest, coldest woman on QVC, and I include Kelly Taupe Hoppen in that!!

That reply was totally uncalled for. Your friend was pointing out a TRUE fact - someone needs taking down a peg or two....how do I find him on Facebook?! :devil:

Craig Rowe tvpresenter

Apology from Craig Craig Rowe Tvpresenter Hi ladies, I would like to apologise to Beading Buddy but cannot seem to find her on the page when I search for her. The reason I removed the friend was because I am really trying to avoid using... this as a forum for moaning. I was possibly a little harsh though so I will try and find her and apoligise as I really had not meant to cause any upset at all. Very sorry for any misunderstanding. Craig

Apology from Craig Craig Rowe Tvpresenter Hi ladies, I would like to apologise to Beading Buddy but cannot seem to find her on the page when I search for her. The reason I removed the friend was because I am really trying to avoid using... this as a forum for moaning. I was possibly a little harsh though so I will try and find her and apoligise as I really had not meant to cause any upset at all. Very sorry for any misunderstanding. Craig

block him quick :happy:

Smarmy little g!t. It's not "moaning", it's valuable feedback for the QVC execs and they should be sitting up and taking notice.

Smarmy little g!t. It's not "moaning", it's valuable feedback for the QVC execs and they should be sitting up and taking notice.

But isn't that the problem with QVC at the moment: they only talk to customers who fawn all over them. Anyone wants to talk about problems, or who dare to question get either fobbed off or treated like naughty children.

QVC should realise that by listening to their customers they could improve their business and increase brand loyalty, instead of seemingly continuously targeting those new customers who haven't yet become disillusioned.

If viewers feel that there are too many TSVs for one range, then that is something QVC should pay attention to. Otherwise people will switch off. Smacking customers down when they dare to question (and on a public forum, too) is not big and it's not clever. I'm not surprised Craig can't find that poor poster: it it had been me, I'd have reported him to Facebook.

there's another post on his page that he seems to have missed or was too subtle for him.... i quote ''You did well with the epilator the other evening, I was just about to dial but, alas, fell asleep ;-)'' hehe

qvc obviously love listening to the moaning they read and quote this forum often enough!

craig comes across as a brown noser.:angry:

qvc obviously love listening to the moaning they read and quote this forum often enough!

craig comes across as a brown noser.:angry:
:song:
i'll be your snooty brown noser from Bri-s-tol
and i'll do any-thing you say
i'll be your clown or your puppet
or your ap-ril fool
if i can snog Suzy under a du-vet :song:

Latest posts

Back