Burlesque Dancing ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Did Alison Young refer to Model Beth and Catherine who do burlesque dancing, whilst presenting the Smashbox Burlesque makeup kit ?

sounds like the latest "lets all do belly dancing/salsa/pole dancing for fun" fad. bored middle class housewives everwhere are probably going to burlesque lessons in the hope that they can get their husband's eyes away from the i-pad for 10 minutes.

sad really.

sounds like the latest "lets all do belly dancing/salsa/pole dancing for fun" fad. bored middle class housewives everwhere are probably going to burlesque lessons in the hope that they can get their husband's eyes away from the i-pad for 10 minutes.

sad really.

In my experience, 5 minutes is more than adequate. :wink:

Isn't burlesque the middle class version for lap dancing???
Its like OPI, why do I want flippin want make up named after strippers.....

The Burlesque thing is all about a movie coming out just before christmas called Burlesque. Starring..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................CHER!!!!:giggle:

Yes dear old Cher shaking her feathers.

So OPI and Smashbox has done tie ins with the movie.

The Burlesque thing is all about a movie coming out just before christmas called Burlesque. Starring..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................CHER!!!!:giggle:

Yes dear old Cher shaking her feathers.

So OPI and Smashbox has done tie ins with the movie.

And is Bob Mackie going to be styling her gusset feathers? I think we should be told...

:wait:

this perhaps?
chercostume15.jpg

now why doesn't he bring creations like this to us? I'd 'jump' for it!

Beth's just been modeling a velour tunic trouser suit in the Quacker preview, she was cuddling her chest and doing her usual little dance.
Kathy said "I'm sure Beth that's the look that makes all the guys want to cuddle you."
Then Jenni says "It happens all the time at QVC they are all coming up behind to cuddle Beth."

:wonder: if it's Quacker that causes that to happen, could be a slight mis sell :wonder:

:giggle:

Latest posts

Back