I'm out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I have had enough! I have asked them to cancel all outstanding orders.

I bought the Dennis Basso TSV in brown and decided to change it to the black. Knew it would spell disaster.

Spoke to a very nice person in CS who put a black coat aside, gave me the order no and told me to write that number on the return slip, which I did, and ticked the exchange box.

It took TEN DAYS to get to QVC and today they have issued a refund!

Life is just too short for all this hassle. Amazon are so quick and reliable they will get all my custom from now on.

I'm so sorry to hear about your problems with QVC. I wish you were in a minority, but it seems that you're definitely not alone.

QVC has serious customer service issues that are going to sink the channel if they're not careful.

It can be fun searching for less pricey stuff from other retailers, and in most cases you don't have the P&P (or if you do, it's FAR cheaper).

I'm so sorry to hear about your problems with QVC. I wish you were in a minority, but it seems that you're definitely not alone.

QVC has serious customer service issues that are going to sink the channel if they're not careful.

It can be fun searching for less pricey stuff from other retailers, and in most cases you don't have the P&P (or if you do, it's FAR cheaper).

Thanks for the sympathetic response. Unfortunately it has taken me 17 years to reach this decision and a lot of money. There will always be new customers, their sales pitch is very appealing and as disullisioned people, so surely will new ones come on board.

It's been fun! I shall still watch and come on here for the laughs.:heart:

Latest posts

Back