Those blanket things with arms in them

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
Charlie was selling a double yesterday (I kid you not) They have the single ones on Gloucester market for £5.99. What a mark up the situps have

Sit-Up are the King of selling absolute cheap tat.

I've seen things they sell in Poundland....and obviously their start price is £29.99: dropped down to £3.99 + £7.99 P&P, what a bargain!

A large part of me has an immense amount of respect for Sit-up - the fact they are able to generate huge profits on absolute cheap tat deserves a certain level of respect. A fool and their money...

I wouldn't say they are all tat, they also do some very good brands...Kickers, Regatta etc to name just a couple. Sure they have a few dodgy items but most of their stuff is pretty good and great value if you take into account the P&P.

I wouldn't say they are all tat, they also do some very good brands...Kickers, Regatta etc to name just a couple. Sure they have a few dodgy items but most of their stuff is pretty good and great value if you take into account the P&P.

Oh I'd agree - occasionally they do have some decent brands and good buys; however this is all propped up by the selling of dusters or some other market tat item at absolutely shocking prices.

It always amuses me how they'll sell a huge quantity of an absolute piece of tat for a ridiculous price - who is buying this rubbish??

Latest posts

Back