Please Squeeze Both

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Excatly The Same Suzi !

Well this morning I caught two demos in the 8 am repeat and the Morning Show of Suzi with the Northern Nights try me towels.
Both demos at the moment can be seen in the video centre, Suzi squeezes close to the edge of the normal but not the Northern Nights towel.
The water can be seen coming out of the normal towel oh and such a suprise none out of the Northern Nights. :headbang:

:down:

She's a snooty mare. Did you see her revulsion at the pillow that Craig had, she wouldn't even touch it, it was way beneath her and she always carries her covers everywhere with her, lest she should lay her delicate barnet on a filthy pleb's pillow, even if it has a pristine cover on it.:doh:

snoozy is getting very irritating. can you imagine saying to her that nn is not so fantastic after all. she would have a hissy fit.:ninja:

Excatly The Same Suzi !

Well this morning I caught two demos in the 8 am repeat and the Morning Show of Suzi with the Northern Nights try me towels.
Both demos at the moment can be seen in the video centre, Suzi squeezes close to the edge of the normal but not the Northern Nights towel.
The water can be seen coming out of the normal towel oh and such a suprise none out of the Northern Nights. :headbang:

:down:

I made a similar comment when the strokey one was on with them the other week. They had the nn ones folded 3 times and the non nn ones folded twice.

Snoozie is a snooty b!tch imo. I've also noticed it's wayyyy beneath her to even wear a poppy. xx

I don't wear a poppy either. I put money in the tins but i don't see why people should be rail roaded into wearing one. As much as I don't really take to Suzy Adams I don't think she did it intentionally.

Not so long ago she was banging on about how she always takes her special NN pillows for when she's staying in a hotel, pillows are sooooo unhygienic dontcha know?! You don't know who's been sleeping on them before you. She forgets to mention that you don't sleep directly on the pillow anyway, there's a pillow case on it, and if I went into a hotel and the bed linen looked dirty, I'd complain at reception and ask for some clean ones! Quite honestly, I don't believe her anyway....If she was that fussy, she certainly wouldn't sit on a hotel bog seat, or perhaps she's got a couple of spares in her suitcase with her pillows!

Latest posts

Back