Jill Franks Husband

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summer

Registered Shopper
Ali Young remarked last night that JF goes to lots of parties with celebraties because of her husband - who is he and what does he do?

Whatever he does its obviously taking his toll on him, because a recent pic of him'n'her on the blog, he did'nt look too healthy, either that or the years have'nt been very kind to him.

There's been posts on here about Larry before can't recall any names only he's in promotion/advertising.
Think he's done work with lots of major brands and Jill has said he worked for GHD before they caught on.
Think she's said he gets theatre tickets and he's a member of the special Ivy club, likes his food.
He had something to do with bring back ? Wispa bar ? and was on utube collecting an award for the chocolate campaign.

Perhaps because he likes the wispa bars and he likes his food, is the reason he dont look so hot. I thought his girley wifey, being the keep fit exponent that she is, would have kept an eye on him !

He's MD of Borkowski a public relations agency.

It's a pity he wont give his wife a job isn't it? Get her off our screens.

Although he probably could if he wanted to. Knows business will go down if he lets her get involved in his company.

Thats the picture I was referring to when I said the years hadn't been kind to him ! He's probably just seen how much is left in his "I'm loving it" wallet !!!!!!

Ooh I don't know - he looks quite rugged. *said in a Kenneth Williams style* 'Ere, int 'e rugged...

Ooh I don't know - he looks quite rugged. *said in a Kenneth Williams style* 'Ere, int 'e rugged...

No, dear: the word you're looking for is "rancid".

Mind you, I thought I'd seen him before:

Happy_Tree_Friends_032-nutty.jpg

:devil:

I know Jill can be very annoying at times but I dont see how insulting her husband has anything to do with shopping telly. They have according to her blog been married for 16 years so are obviously happy with each other and that is all that matters.

Latest posts

Back