I don't like the cd sales.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I don't really think it works to sell cds on QVC. I don't know why but it seems to cheapen the artist, more and more seem to be doing it. Plus, you can usually get them much cheaper elsewhere:sad:

I don't really think it works to sell cds on QVC. I don't know why but it seems to cheapen the artist, more and more seem to be doing it. Plus, you can usually get them much cheaper elsewhere:sad:

TOTALLY AGREE ! Especially when you can buy them in most supermarkets and without the P & P. Fingers crossed Rod Stewart doesn't "do" QVC ! I really willl throw a brick at the box if that ever happens.

Its all to do with the dreaded "RAISING THE PROFILE" as they did to go on Big Brother, go in the Jungle, or go on Strictly. Now its promoting jewellery, make up, skin care, perfume, or showing off yer rear end aka Carole Vorderbum !

The level these people come down to for a few bucks in the bank. Pathetic.

TOTALLY AGREE ! Especially when you can buy them in most supermarkets and without the P & P. Fingers crossed Rod Stewart doesn't "do" QVC ! I really willl throw a brick at the box if that ever happens.

Its all to do with the dreaded "RAISING THE PROFILE" as they did to go on Big Brother, go in the Jungle, or go on Strictly. Now its promoting jewellery, make up, skin care, perfume, or showing off yer rear end aka Carole Vorderbum !

The level these people come down to for a few bucks in the bank. Pathetic.

I like it when they have music in the studio - it creates a fun atmosphere. The prices are pretty good too and they I am sure P and P is free on the music CDs.
Did you read in the paper few weeks ago about how chuffed Charlotte Church was to be on QVC because her Nan loves it! I bet she'll be getting her one of the Presenter calenders and a Slanket for Christmas!!!:rock:

I must admit, I did buy the fisherman's friends cd 'cause I saw it being promoted on QVC it was £6 with free p&p, on play.com it was £3.99 with no p&p, so I bought it from there, so I thank QVC for the demo, cause I wouldn't have heard of them otherwise...I like folky stuff see.

The other cd's I've seen were Charlotte Church, and Elaine paige, and from what I've heard they were dreadful, but I quite like seeing the demos.

I agree with Boffy, the state the music industry is in, it makes perfect sense for record companies to try to sell CD's in this way because they can sell a bulk amount in one go. And the artists involved are predominantly those whose audience wouldn't necessarily download the album. I doubt you'll see NDubz on QVC [mind you that would be amusing].

Latest posts

Back