Sterling (?) Christmas Extravaganza

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frou-frou

Registered Shopper
Where's the silver? A fastening on a chunky gemstone necklace does not sterling silver necklace make!!!

I thought that for something to be labelled as, for example, silver, it had to include a certain % or be predominintely that material!

Also, I am sure Lola Rose need to have a look at some of these styles! VERY similar!!!

Where's the silver? A fastening on a chunky gemstone necklace does not sterling silver necklace make!!!

I thought that for something to be labelled as, for example, silver, it had to include a certain % or be predominintely that material!

Also, I am sure Lola Rose need to have a look at some of these styles! VERY similar!!!

But most certainly not Lola Rose prices, eh, frou-frou!:happy:

I was watching some of this show whilst ironing earlier and you're right - it was loads of sandstone and various dyed agate pieces with a tiny silver clasp. It just seems that QVC is over-run with opaque gemstones these days and the jewellery shows have become very dull. On the plus side, I do like it when they have two presenters doing a show. Wish they'd do that more often.

Latest posts

Back