Is Deano Back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
Was channel hopping yesterday and saw Deano with Debbie :clapping:.

Is he back, or was it a "one of"? Hope he is back, might start watching Ideal World again!

Deano is the lovely Dean Wilson. He used to be a presenter on Ideal World - one of the best presenters IMHO! Left a while back (not by his own choosing I might add-big mistake by IW at the time :emo:!). But hopefully now he is back where he belongs :clapping:!

Deano is the lovely Dean Wilson. He used to be a presenter on Ideal World - one of the best presenters IMHO! Left a while back (not by his own choosing I might add-big mistake by IW at the time :emo:!). But hopefully now he is back where he belongs :clapping:!

Thank you reanebeanie, recognise the name now but can't place the face. Will just have to switch on and suffer, sorry, see what goodies they are selling. Hope it's not a polti satnav food processor, I have one of those!

Thank you reanebeanie, recognise the name now but can't place the face. Will just have to switch on and suffer, sorry, see what goodies they are selling. Hope it's not a polti satnav food processor, I have one of those!

:handshake:Oh come on - be fair, it's the Polti SatNav Food Processor with Karcher attachments and ActiFry Oil Spoon...you surely can't have one of THOSE:happy::talking::blush: :wink:

Seriously I hope Dean is coming back, would make me tune in more - he was surely the best thing on there (apart from Loen and Andy):sun:

Sadly he was just a guest for some watches, seemed to know a lot about them so I guess he works for them now.

Dean Wilson, best thing on shopping telly ever!!!!!!!! swoon!!!!!

Sadly he was just a guest for some watches, seemed to know a lot about them so I guess he works for them now.

Dean Wilson, best thing on shopping telly ever!!!!!!!! swoon!!!!!

Oh him, I saw two mins of that show with Debbie nearly nose to nose with him with intent concentration. The sound was down as usual.

C & C just posted on FB that Dean is back (don't know if it's permanent or not though).

loveshower.gif
hapydancsmil.gif
cheerleader2.gif
martinismiley.gif
fiesta.gif
yattasmiley.gif
cheerleader.gif
hapydancsmil.gif
loveshower.gif

He's on C&C with Nancy at the moment......they're doing the Hunkydory potw and he just said how apt that his first show back is all about summer :sun:

i like deano and hope he comes back for more on IW he has the right personality for this channel, unlike debi jones who tried to relaunch herself and came across as arrogant.

Saw him on the other day and thought it was him (wasn't wearing his glasses). Good to see him back as he is a great presenter.

Glad to see him back on our screens again, I do like him a lot as a presenter........and he is easy on the eye as well. There is not enough eye candy on shopping telly:blush:

Latest posts

Back