JR's dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just watching the repeat of Kipling and I really like the dress she is wearing - hate to admit it. Wonder if its from their new fashion range. Would look even better with a nice pair of heels....... It looks like a fairly good length as well, which makes a change.

I agree, it is a lovely dress, beautiful (Julia) colour.

I always feel dresses look better on other woman but if i was to put that on id feel like mutton dressed as lamb lol x

Yeah the dress looked good because her baps weren't hanging out as per usual, but more importantly, does anyone know if those long dangly heart silver earrings that she often wears are sold by QVC?? :thinking:

She looks lovely now she's lost weight.

I'm ashamed of myself not being able to do likewise - I'm JR's age and I could still look good if I shifted a few stones. Must try harder.

Yeah the dress looked good because her baps weren't hanging out as per usual, but more importantly, does anyone know if those long dangly heart silver earrings that she often wears are sold by QVC?? :thinking:

Can't see them in the video but will keep my eyes peeled.

julia looks really good:hair nice and face looking good. a bit of effort goes a long long way jules!:thinking:

Latest posts

Back