Ann D and Marie Francoise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I'm watching the kipling items on the 9am show. What do those 2 look like? MF is wearing a dinner lady's overall that appears to be undone down the back, with black tights and stilletos. AD is wearing the leggings/uggs/layered tops/scarf looped round the neck look, a style I associate with my teenage nieces.

While I'm on a roll, some of the presenters make such a song-and-dance of their french/italian accents yet they don't know how to pronounce the words. Take MF for example. They all say "Franswa" which is the male name. The female name is pronounced "Franswas". Why doesn't the little poppet tell them, does she actually know, and what's the betting she is really called Mary Frances ?

Ahhhh that's better, off to wash the kitchen floor now.

I'm watching the kipling items on the 9am show. What do those 2 look like? MF is wearing a dinner lady's overall that appears to be undone down the back, with black tights and stilletos. AD is wearing the leggings/uggs/layered tops/scarf looped round the neck look, a style I associate with my teenage nieces.

While I'm on a roll, some of the presenters make such a song-and-dance of their french/italian accents yet they don't know how to pronounce the words. Take MF for example. They all say "Franswa" which is the male name. The female name is pronounced "Franswas". Why doesn't the little poppet tell them, does she actually know, and what's the betting she is really called Mary Frances ?

Ahhhh that's better, off to wash the kitchen floor now.

SNAP!!!

I've just washed MY kitchen floor too!:giggle::muscle::star:

Actually, Marie-Francois really IS Marie-Fronswah, rather than Marie-Fronswaz. If you look her up under her model listing, that's the name. Perhaps it's similar to Erich Maria Remarque, the (male) writer of All Quiet on the Western Front?

Actually, Marie-Francois really IS Marie-Fronswah, rather than Marie-Fronswaz. If you look her up under her model listing, that's the name. Perhaps it's similar to Erich Maria Remarque, the (male) writer of All Quiet on the Western Front?

Maybe literally similar ??? :blush:

You made me think of one of the Carry On films; maybe Carry On Spying, in which there was a street called the Rue De Remark.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back