Festive Christmas Lighting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
I would just like to say a few words about the festive christmas lighting shows,for the past week every time i have watched it has been the same old things, hanging led star/snowflake/diamond mobiles,angel tea light holders and blinking tea lights.
I was hoping for some indoor/outdoor christmas tree lights and whatever happened to Thomas Pacconi ornaments.
All very predictable.

This morning I thought they'd got stuck on the flying saucer mobile light thingy everytime I caught what they were selling it was on. :wonder:

Bored here too. It's always those plasic colour changing mobiles when I tune in with the usual guests gushing about them. Yup they change colour and they hang there, get over it.

i like tradditional christmas decs. i suppose i can go on the dreaded high street tbh.

Well, for me, its the bl.....dy xmas TABLECLOTH ! I know every inch of the damned thing as I have seen it so many times !

These things cant be selling in great numbers hence the repeats. As for the lighting - I remember seeing all this stock in previous years. Why dont they come up with something different. John Lewis have some lovely lighting, why cant they get that sort of stock in, instead of the Poundstretcher stuff !

Well, for me, its the bl.....dy xmas TABLECLOTH ! I know every inch of the damned thing as I have seen it so many times !

Yes, but brissles, when you have spillage you can hide it with a pointsettia coaster! :doh: :whew: :angel:

You will need a million as they are so vague with the washing instructions on this item.

Yes, but brissles, when you have spillage you can hide it with a pointsettia coaster! :doh: :whew: :angel:

You will need a million as they are so vague with the washing instructions on this item.

I do believe it could be dry cleanable :down:

Either fork out for that or purchase that table runner with the Christmas lights to cover up stains :doh:

:sun:

I agree totally with you all. Honestly, if I see that led mobile thing again I will rip my own head off, fill it with lights and hang it from my curtain rail. :angry:

Now THAT would make a good talking point!!:giggle:

Hate these hours. All the Rent-a-guests such as Beverley, Jill and Ann come out in force for every show, bringing endless tat with them. It never looks any better than anything you can get in the shops, and the shops are usually cheaper - and no postage!

our local Asda has some gorgeous Christmas lights, lots of different designs and great prices, I got some mini disco ball colour morphing ones for a tenner, very very pretty. BHS and Wilko also have some lovely lights but ooh you'd have to go to the high street to get them and as we have all beeen told by the presenters we would need to budget at least another £20 for transport and a coffee!!

our local Asda has some gorgeous Christmas lights, lots of different designs and great prices, I got some mini disco ball colour morphing ones for a tenner, very very pretty. BHS and Wilko also have some lovely lights but ooh you'd have to go to the high street to get them and as we have all beeen told by the presenters we would need to budget at least another £20 for transport and a coffee!![/QUOTE]

Not to mention a medical mask 'cos of all the germies :confused:

All that overlocking on the poinsettias would just unravel in the wash !

I would just like to say a few words about the festive christmas lighting shows,for the past week every time i have watched it has been the same old things, hanging led star/snowflake/diamond mobiles,angel tea light holders and blinking tea lights.
I was hoping for some indoor/outdoor christmas tree lights and whatever happened to Thomas Pacconi ornaments.
All very predictable.

:headbang: Yes same old mobiles and where IS Thomas Pacconi - used to enjoy the presenter doing those.

Latest posts

Back