beauty day....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
....all seems a bit boring when you look at the schedule:yawn:

Haven't we seen Ojon to death these last couple of days?

Thought they'd do a whole day of promotion easy pays,but nope,nothing to hype it up.

Thought there must be some web offers on the site,but nope,I can't see any.

Have to admit,I don't watch or buy a huge amount of beauty - but was looking out for some OPI or fran wilson.Was hoping the philosophy gingerbread may have been on easy pay (the only philosophy product that I will buy) and some mens elemis for a pressie,as I've been on waitlist for forever on one set.

Bit bored and disappointed really:wonder:

There is a philosphy TSV soon. The whole day is a bit boring really and LD gets on my nerves so won't be watching him. I hate the way he says butterfly wings!!

You are so right RD it is boring and samey. Now I really like beauty stuff, I don't believe the hype but I like pretty colours, nice smelling products and just the general feel of spoiling myself. But they have nothing new or different. I live in Nottingham (yes the city that gave the world J R!) and we have a massive Boots and a large John Lewis. Everytime I go in these stores there are new ranges and tempting new products. If I can afford a little treat there is so much to choose from plus I get points at Boots. John Lewis has all the brands that Q flogs and no p and p!!

Boring boring boring........ won't be tuning in today, I don't buy into this hype about beauty lotions and potions in any case!

Thought they'd do a whole day of promotion easy pays,but nope,nothing to hype it up.

Have to admit,I don't watch or buy a huge amount of beauty - but was looking out for some OPI or fran wilson.Was hoping the philosophy gingerbread may have been on easy pay (the only philosophy product that I will buy) and some mens elemis for a pressie,as I've been on waitlist for forever on one set.

There was a mens elemis set on just now in the 12 pm hour. 221 881 - and it is on 4 easy pay - just in case you are interested.

Can anyone honestly remember when a QVC Beauty Day wasn't boring?

Bet it was a few years ago at the least.

Oh anyone near TKMaxx quite a bit of Philosophy shower stuff in there. Not just the Graces either.

Lucky cleaner rainbowdottie, or could that be two?

Can anyone honestly remember when a QVC Beauty Day wasn't boring?

Bet it was a few years ago at the least.

The one I remember fondly had free P&P, MOP and MOP Mike, and possibly Philosophy with the lovely Lee, and/or Smashbox Timber. Or was it Gatineau Andrew ?

Anyway, happy times :happy:

The whole day is a bit boring really and LD gets on my nerves so won't be watching him. I hate the way he says butterfly wings!!

Was LD going on about Patsy Kensit in Strictly Come Dancing this morning? Without fail on Twitter every Saturday he always tweets what nail colour she's wearing in her dances.:dull::taphead: , Plus the way he says Ebeefa (Ibiza) gets on my wick.

Relieved to see all your posts, thought it was just me who finds the beauty hours/days boring. Am beginning to think they fill in with beauty products as they don't have much else these days to tempt us with – well, apart from all the lovely Christmas gifts of course (!!!) :sleepy:

I know a lot of forumites love certain products but do you really buy all the time? Agree with Fluffwump about the hype, afraid I don't but into it either, and the price of some items is beyond belief

Thanks to some great links posted here by others I can usually buy cheaper elsewhere and when I actually need it

Was LD going on about Patsy Kensit in Strictly Come Dancing this morning? Without fail on Twitter every Saturday he always tweets what nail colour she's wearing in her dances.:dull::taphead: , Plus the way he says Ebeefa (Ibiza) gets on my wick.

And if I have to sit thru' that blinkin' promo one more time......my journey began..... yadda, yadda, yadda.....the deep blue sea of ebeefa...cackle, cackle :cheeky:

have been lolling around in my PJ's today:coffee: and dipping in and out of beauty day.

I did see the elemis xmas surprise but its more than I want to spend on my BIL - even on easy pay:giggle: The set I have on waitlist is about £25,which is more than enough to spend on him.I'm begining to worry a bit though,that I won't get it - its been on waitlist for forever - and I was so sure they'd restock it for xmas time.

I do like bobbi brown but nothing appealed there.

I liked the nails inc glitters but can't bear to be unfaithful to OPI:giggle:

I did buy the BE kit with the glitter eyeshadow,mascara and lipgloss.Thought that was a good price with a decent P&P (for QVC anyway!!!) about £2.95? Bought it for me - but will pass on as a present,if not.

Well thats all I'm watching today.

Very poor selection QVC

I've watched bits throughout the day but not a single thing has tempted me. I am so over QVC :happy:

Haven't read the gatineau thread - but don't feel its gone down too well today? Nor did it seem kipling did yesterday? The days of a huge kipling sell out are long gone because they are on so much!!

I've not been tempted at all today.

QVC have a strange idea of what Beauty Day is and just seems to consist of 3-4 brands out of many that they do shown all day long, there is no variety anymore.

Other days of the week they will have a mixture of really good beauty brands and not call it a Beauty Day....hmmm :thinking:

The website did crash at one point yesterday. Tried to order something Gatineau with free P & P and had to order via Q cut.

have been lolling around in my PJ's today:coffee: and dipping in and out of beauty day.

I did see the elemis xmas surprise but its more than I want to spend on my BIL - even on easy pay:giggle: The set I have on waitlist is about £25,which is more than enough to spend on him.I'm begining to worry a bit though,that I won't get it - its been on waitlist for forever - and I was so sure they'd restock it for xmas time.

I do like bobbi brown but nothing appealed there.

I liked the nails inc glitters but can't bear to be unfaithful to OPI:giggle:

I did buy the BE kit with the glitter eyeshadow,mascara and lipgloss.Thought that was a good price with a decent P&P (for QVC anyway!!!) about £2.95? Bought it for me - but will pass on as a present,if not.

Well thats all I'm watching today.

Very poor selection QVC

Have you seen this collection at timetospa, rainbowdottie?

https://www.timetospa.co.uk/gifts/gifts-for-him/EXCLUSIVE-Fathers-Day-Collection/ Free P & P :clapping:

Here are some other kits:

https://www.timetospa.co.uk/gifts/gifts-for-him/

:sun:

Latest posts

Back