Anne Dawson Looks Grand :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just watching Anne Dawson - she looks tres tres chic today, hair and make up nicely done, and a lovely tailored black outfit. Very smart indeed - way to go Anne!

Just what I thought too, and I thought she was dignified and sincere for the Rememberence Day silence.

I thought she looked very good today. She did say that Phillip Kingley's friend had done her hair.

:up:great post cave girl!
Anne is proof that the only "pricks" in her life are the people who tear apart her natural appearance.

Well said - and Anne, please continue to give us great presentations, with your gorgeous accent, aswell as many other qualities :up:

I always feel that Anne is someone who really tries to make the best of her appearance whatever - she might not always get it right, but she does try.

Today, she looked great - it was fitting for Remembrance Sunday, smart and polished and as others have commented she was genuinely sincere after the two minute silence. :flower:

Just watching Anne Dawson - she looks tres tres chic today, hair and make up nicely done, and a lovely tailored black outfit. Very smart indeed - way to go Anne!

Surely this must be the first sign of the apocalypse??

Surely this must be the first sign of the apocalypse??

Either that or the new glasses I got last week need the gauze lenses adjusting. Normal service will be resumed ASAP. Do not pass go, do not collect £200. I did not say this, I am not here.

Latest posts

Back