bobbi brown & renee

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Currently watching the Bobbi Brown hour with Pippa. That Bobbi Brown make up man is so versatile, I mean what with him also doing the cooking demonstrations on Ideal World........!!

Anyway I have expressed views about her before....but flippin Renee and her pouting Jordon-esque poses.....it hurts my eyes!!! She can instantly cheapen a brand and I can't believe some let her go near their stuff. I personally can be swayed from buying something as she suddenly makes it look tacky.

If Bobbi Brown knew Renee's modelling portfolio I don't think she would quite be a face for her products!!! As we know Renee has perfected the 'Au Natural' look in her own little way......

Please QVC lets have some classy models. Renee and luxury brands don't go. Its like having King Herod presenting a Babycare hour.

Thank you...I have stepped down from my soap box...

I can't bear to watch Renee.Sorry Luv.

I do like Ali? the other B&W model - but do wish he'd use others as well.

I was in a friend's watching and commented to her. All the models' eyes look awful!!!!! Really wrinkly, not sure if it was the concealer etc doing it. Another model, Paul appled the Shimmerbrick to her eyelids and up close you could clearly no eye primer and the colour was so patchy looking.

Currently watching the Bobbi Brown hour with Pippa. That Bobbi Brown make up man is so versatile, I mean what with him also doing the cooking demonstrations on Ideal World........!!

Anyway I have expressed views about her before....but flippin Renee and her pouting Jordon-esque poses.....it hurts my eyes!!! She can instantly cheapen a brand and I can't believe some let her go near their stuff. I personally can be swayed from buying something as she suddenly makes it look tacky.

If Bobbi Brown knew Renee's modelling portfolio I don't think she would quite be a face for her products!!! As we know Renee has perfected the 'Au Natural' look in her own little way......

Please QVC lets have some classy models. Renee and luxury brands don't go. Its like having King Herod presenting a Babycare hour.Thank you...I have stepped down from my soap box...

Wow! Harsh!

I totally agree! She doesn't appeal to me at all and I dont think she represents the brands very well. I can't imagine Bobbi Brown herself liking Renee doing her hours, or if I was her I certainly wouldn't!!

Plus I didn't think the make up artists did that great a job tbh! eye make-up was terrible and spider effect mascara was shocking! Certainly didn't make me want to buy Bobbi Brown thats for sure.

I know that AY isn't everyone's cuppa, but you have to agree it is amusing when she make's those cheeky remakes about Renee's posing, she's so obviously having a dig at the dodgy 'modelling' past.

Not sure if he reads st.com? But Paul the makeup artist was raving about Renee last night in the show. Beautiful eye etc he was saying. So they must be happy with her or would not book her for the shows.

I was in a friend's watching and commented to her. All the models' eyes look awful!!!!! Really wrinkly, not sure if it was the concealer etc doing it. Another model, Paul appled the Shimmerbrick to her eyelids and up close you could clearly no eye primer and the colour was so patchy looking.

This High Definition telly thing is really going to put the cat among the pigeons - I don't know how channels like qvc are going to cope with it's hyper close up details. :mysmilie_12:

Not sure if he reads st.com? But Paul the makeup artist was raving about Renee last night in the show. Beautiful eye etc he was saying. So they must be happy with her or would not book her for the shows.

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!

Bring on High Def.! Not that I would EVER go within a 1000 miles, but then I am not on telly ( or are likely to be) am I?!!!

dumb question here BUT are we talking about the youngish model that does make trout lips at the camera......she does model for simon & also i think some more make up brands that i cant bring to mind. IF so.....shes tacky of the highest order [ also didnt know about her 'natural' looks lol....sorry of its not here BUT just how make rene/renee are there out there in the ivory tower. [ maybe hugh hephner [ sp ] may like to know hey what .......

dumb question here BUT are we talking about the youngish model that does make trout lips at the camera......she does model for simon & also i think some more make up brands that i cant bring to mind. IF so.....shes tacky of the highest order [ also didnt know about her 'natural' looks lol....sorry of its not here BUT just how make rene/renee are there out there in the ivory tower. [ maybe hugh hephner [ sp ] may like to know hey what .......

She is the one with long brown hair.
The blonde one is Debbie, she does pouting as well.

Latest posts

Back