Julia's Hair :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Second positive thread of the day from cavey :drunk:

Check out Julia's hair, in the Ojon hour - looks fab, clean, well conditioned and sleek.

I'm off for a lie down now...:wink:

:talking::cheeky::drunk:

I was shocked when I saw her. Denis must have got his magic Ojon working on her.

They have also changed her parting, much better. My hairdresser does this when I have mine blow dried straight and it always looks better.

Don't think using the Asian model is a good selling point, a cheat really, as they always have beautiful hair anyway, naturally glossy and hair shaft flat with no fluff.

She looks great! I think Julia has been looking pretty ropey over the last couple of months, for the reasons many forum members have already covered in great detail! But she looks really good with the straight, sleek hair. It takes years off her and looks much more flattering. Hope she keeps it like that but I doubt it.

Cavey Cavey Cavey what is WITH you? Ok you are obviously having an 'off' day so I will do the honours :devil:

Yes her hair is looking better than it's usual bird nest affair but I so wish her annoyance factor had been straightened out too. She is totally, utterly nauseating. Between her and JF earlier my telly was fearing for its life!

She used to have her hair like this several years ago and I always thought it looked good........then she abandoned the straighteners and went all wild and unkempt. I think that the wild and woolley look makes her face look tiny now she has lost all that weight.............I say get it cut or at least tamed Julia.

Cavey Cavey Cavey what is WITH you? Ok you are obviously having an 'off' day so I will do the honours :devil:

Yes her hair is looking better than it's usual bird nest affair but I so wish her annoyance factor had been straightened out too. She is totally, utterly nauseating. Between her and JF earlier my telly was fearing for its life!

Turn her off then! - I think she looks great

I literally actually have no idea what's got into me. I was hoping this good will would stretch to AY in the Bobbi Brown hour but she seems to have come on set dressed as Princess Diana circa Will's pregnancy 1982.

*slaps self*

I thought her hair was beautiful - it took years off of her. Best I've seen her in a long time. However, I have come to the conclusion recently that the purple eyeshadow makes her eyes look tired and bruised. I'd like to see her with a different palette.

As for AY - what's with the maternity smock on the BB hour? I've been trying to figure out if she's pregnant. Could she be?!!!

I thought her hair was beautiful - it took years off of her. Best I've seen her in a long time. However, I have come to the conclusion recently that the purple eyeshadow makes her eyes look tired and bruised. I'd like to see her with a different palette.

As for AY - what's with the maternity smock on the BB hour? I've been trying to figure out if she's pregnant. Could she be?!!!

Yeah!, she's due on the 12th of Nevuary.

Alison doesn't want kids and has said so time and time again...and even if she and Simon suddenly had a change of heart, I doubt she could conceive as her eggs are now on Zimmer frames.

Second positive thread of the day from cavey :drunk:

Check out Julia's hair, in the Ojon hour - looks fab, clean, well conditioned and sleek.

I'm off for a lie down now...:wink:

:talking::cheeky::drunk:
Just get a ****** grip woman!!
slap.gif

I literally actually have no idea what's got into me. I was hoping this good will would stretch to AY in the Bobbi Brown hour but she seems to have come on set dressed as Princess Diana circa Will's pregnancy 1982.

*slaps self*

there she is, the Cavey we love :clapping:

Nice hair, but she's lost FAR too much weight from her face.

She's going to have to be careful if she wants to avoid going down the JF route.

As for AY - she knows that when you reach a "certain age" you have to choose between body and face (unless you believe in using botox and fillers etc.), so I reckon she's maintaining a certain body weight to prevent her face looking drawn and lined. Let's face it, the more fat in your face, the less chance of horrendous wrinkles.

So I'll be OK :smirk:

Latest posts

Back