Leighton Denny Nails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

curlyhair

Registered Shopper
Leighton just said at the end of his last hour that he has a TSV on 18th December. Oooh I'm curious already. I got the last TSV and I'm now a convert to his products.

I'm also looking forward to Leightons TSV(18 Dec) and also the Nails inc TSV(24 Nov) - i bought the Nails inc glitter polishes and liquid metal collections yesterday as well as the OPI all of a flutter collection which was in bargain hunter section on QActive so really need another pair of feet/hands rather than anymore polishes/lacquers mmmm.......:giggle: - some of the above will be pressies......i think......i hope.......mmmm it all depends how much i like them when they arrive:wave:

Hi

I have been a big Nails Inc fan for ages never even thought about changing but other week I ordered the Leighton denny bio build set for my peeling nails and it came with 2 colours. I put one colours on about 10 days ago and can believe its still there perfect with no chips and not started to peel off never had that before I am amazed !!! :clapping:

I used to like Nails Inc but I had a problem with some of the varnishes as they would just peel off despite using their base and top coats. I have now converted to LD and I am now a big fan as my nails are so much stronger. I use the Renovate, the Slick Tips oil (the smell is divine). I will look forward to see what the TSV is.

Latest posts

Back