Recent TSV - HP Photosmart Printer - did anyone get it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
I don't know if it is the worst printer I have ever come across or else it is damaged. I would love to hear from anyone who got it. The print quality is unbelieveably bad - the colours are faded and there is no detail - in fact things look quite fuzzy. I printed out a family wedding pic to compare it with one I had printed on an old Epson and whereas in the Epson print you can see that I am wearing nail polish, have a blue ring on, the pattern on my dress etc yet the HP pic my fingers are fuzzy looking (you can't see that they are fingers let alone the nail polish colour!), the dress looks beige (it was peach with flowers), the trees behind me look like a green blob instead of being able to make out the different colours of the leaves, sun shining on them. I am gutted that it is this awful as it looked a brilliant printer :headbang:

I'm going to print some more pics off tonight to compare but I think I will phone CS and say I want to return it and get my P&P refunded as no way does it deliver what was shown. I've had an HP printer before and the pic quality was great. I've taken the toner out and tried shaking it, tried different types of photopaper but I get zero improvement. I don't think anyone in their right mind would pay for a printer and not get decent photo prints out of it. I wonder if it got dropped on the floor somewhere along the line??

I didn't buy it Polly, I was tempted but read some negative reviews on Amazon that put me off. They were mainly about how quickly it gets through ink, though. Otherwise people seemed reasonably happy with it.

There have been 4 reviews on Qvc now, which are also mainly positive, so perhaps you have got a duff one.

Latest posts

Back