Marshall Whingeing AGAIN!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
About abusive (wtf??) comments during the Rachel Galley hour. :rolleyes: I assume she's been reading this forum although I'd hardly call the comments abusive, critical yes, but as she finds it hard to accept anything other than praise I guess she feels very hard done by. Note to Ms CCCBM - if you can't accept the fact that you're anything less than perfect...don't read about yourself. :mysmilie_865:
mysmilie_55.gif

If you choose to do a job like that then you have to be prepared for feedback, good or bad. So Miss CCCCM, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen or better still, get a different job because you clearly are not suited to this one!

She's the only presenter who ever does this and it's so unprofessional. Screeching Stacey gets a fair amount of criticism on here but to give her some credit she never whinges or makes cryptic comments, she just gets on with it. Considering the multitude of years Marshall has been knocking around the shopping channels and her age you'd think she could handle it by now. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back