Still 'in process' after 4 days.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
I treated myself to last Thursday's TSV, the Northern Nights down duvet as my present one is on it's last legs and I want to be nice and cosy when the really cold nights set in.
It is still showing as' in process on' my account which is surprising as other TSVs I have ordered have always been sent out quickly.
I have not ordered for a while so are they running slow at the moment? Did anyone else order this TSV and have you received it yet or in the same boat as me with this or other orders?

I think I would have to give ring CS and ask them whats going on:clock:

(I liked the look of that duvet but couldn't afford to spend that on me,so near to xmas:sad:)

I think I would have to give ring CS and ask them whats going on:clock:

(I liked the look of that duvet but couldn't afford to spend that on me,so near to xmas:sad:)

Took your advice rainbowdottie and called CS. Apparently some of the duvets were damaged in the warehouse and they will be contacting me to see if I want to go on waitlist or get a refund.
Think they might have phoned me before now..ho hum..looks like I won't be so warm & cosy after all:angry:

Sorry but this is terrible and shoddy service you have received from QVC!
I would take the refund and buy from some where else that appreciates your business.

Sorry but this is terrible and shoddy service you have received from QVC!
I would take the refund and buy from some where else that appreciates your business.

Yes Simon I'm pretty peed off with them and am going for the refund like you suggest. :sad. I wonder how many other customers were let down like me?

Took your advice rainbowdottie and called CS. Apparently some of the duvets were damaged in the warehouse and they will be contacting me to see if I want to go on waitlist or get a refund.
Think they might have phoned me before now..ho hum..looks like I won't be so warm & cosy after all:angry:

Hi, can I suggest you have a look and the Duvet and Pillow Warehouse online. I have bought from them several times. They do some really expensive stuff but the cheaper duvets and pillows are really good quality. Maybe you could be nice and snug for the winter!! J.:wink:

Reading this, I've just checked my account and it's still showing in process. Rang CS and the man said it's showing as still in warehouse so he would get it chased for me. I mentioned someone else had been told some had been damaged apparently and he said it would show on my account if that was the case and mine was fine......we will see. I will report back as to the outcome. My order was for a king size by the way. Hope you do get one soon and are cuddly and warm for winter - I just adore my NN duvets.

Have been waiting for the phone call they said was coming my way to choose refund or waitlist but just checked my account and it says 'shipped'! I'm pleased that I will be getting it after all but not impressed with CS.:down: I feel they should have called to let me know about the delay rather than me having to contact them...and then being told the wrong information! Hope others are getting theirs soon too.

I was very p'd off last night so emailed them to say cancel the order as I have the lightweight silver summer one from July and the All-seasons one from last year and can manage perfectly well really !!

No acknowledgement to my email as yet but I've checked my order just now and it's still 'in process'....

Wouldn't care but I only posted on here about exceelent delivery from QVC the other week. That'll teach me !!

I was very p'd off last night so emailed them to say cancel the order as I have the lightweight silver summer one from July and the All-seasons one from last year and can manage perfectly well really !!

No acknowledgement to my email as yet but I've checked my order just now and it's still 'in process'....

Wouldn't care but I only posted on here about exceelent delivery from QVC the other week. That'll teach me !!

I do hope you get your refund lizgregs..so much for 'first class' customer services!:headbang:

I checked my account this morning for this item and it stated In Process, just checked this evening and it says shipped..... TSVs are usually shipped quickly, had one hand on the keyboard, the other on the telephone to ring them. So much for the 3-5 days delivery :emo:

An update !!!

Not that I'm a suspicious person but I find it very odd that I received an email from CS at 11:10 this morning saying it is too far down the ordering process to stop it and it has in fact been dispatched and I will have to ring them when it arrives to get the courier to come back and collect it. This is despite the fact that at 10:15 this morning the order was still in process cos I checked before going out ..... :mysmilie_506:

That's a pain in the proverbial but I think it smacks a bit of ''we've made a boo-boo and the easiest thing to do is dispatch and get customer to send it back''.

Alibeth - I'm going to send it back when it eventually arrives. May even refuse to accept delivery although that will probably create more problems.....

I have got 2 other NN down duvets which I absolutely adore :mysmilie_496: and was only being greedy with this one. That will teach me !!

I do hope you love yours when it eventually arrives - let us know.

Latest update.

Email received at 06:30 yesterday morning saying item had just been dispatched (thought that had been done in the early morning of the day before but let's not quibble too much!)

It arrives this morning before 9am, although initially courier left wrong parcel. OH dealt with it as I was otherwise lazing under my existing NN duvet so he didn't refuse to accept delivery. I have rung CS who never quibbled about anything and were very helpful so the note must be on my account and they must have been expecting it.

Just waiting for collection and then refund now.

Got mine yesterday and spent a very snuggly night under it, so very pleased with purchase. Finally able to throw out my old down duvet which was flat as a pancake after many years of use.

Latest posts

Back