warning: delivery inefficiency and lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inkspot

Registered Shopper
I'm new to shopping telly but joined as I'm so incensed by the lies I've been told by customer services at this company. I'm sorry that my first post has to be a negative one!
I was tempted to order one of their Platinas Amethysts and despite taking the money, Roscks and co have offered so many invalid excuses as to why the item has never arrived... including saying they tried to deliver on a Sunday and also that there was no answer so Citilink lft a card which is untrue, At the moment they are blaming their citilink couriers for non-performance of the contract but it doesn't wash. If you sell high end espensive items, then you should be prepared to have a secure procedure in place to resolve delivery failures. So far though there has been so much standard waffle and time wasting that I will never try to buy from them again.
I would like to warn all other potential buyers to be careful in this pre-xmas run-up that these peiple are not caring about customers or delivery resolving issues and will sit and wait in the hope thatproblems sort themselves out. They are all about taking your money as soon as they can!

Hello Inkspot and :mysmilie_357: to the Forum. I'm sorry you've been having so many problems with Rocks & Co. I haven't bought from them in a long time but I have to say that when I did buy, I never had any delivery issues. I did however in the past have problems with Citilink or as I call them 'Shittylink'!! It's their job to get the item to you so they want to get off their backsides and if necessary deliver to you themselves!

Good luck, I hope you get your item soon. Let us know.

Thank you

Many thanks for your welcome to the forum. Its nice to have a welcome and a response that put a smile on my face. It's good to hear that Rocks and co are normally ok on delivery.

My little rant is over and I'm so glad there is a place where I can go to get a perspective on things. I also hope that the couriers will do their job properly and make delivery! thanks again

Hi Inkspot and welcome from me also! :wave::wave:

Unfortunately my experience with Rocks&Co is not a happy one. I had tons of missed deliveries, products that couldn't be delivered (they failed "quality control" or in other words they sold more than they had) and and and and and the list is endless.

Like many others on this forum, I gave up buying or even watching them a very long time ago. If you look back through this forum, you'll see the majority of posts were negative and there were only one or two loyal buyers who stuck with them.

I do hope you get your piece though and it puts a smile back on your face. If you don't, I would highly recommend TJC or GemsTV. Both are better for price points than Rocks&Co who are very expensive by comparison.

refund in full promised...

I've just read the past posts as you advised and wish I'd read all of them carefully before but to be honest I think I needed to have this experience to make me a little more wary even though I know problems will happen once in a while!
Temptation is truly terrible when you love collecting jewellery and gems as I promise myself it'll be my last purchase for a while and then find I've ordered anyway!!

I ordered from Gems TV and from TJC around the same time and received both orders within two days for TJC and three days for Gems TV... and I was very happy with the service and quality.

Anyway after days of being told Citilink had the order on their van , were going to deliver that day or the following day, I have been promised a full refund by a very helpful supervisor... So nice to talk to someone at Rocks and Co who seems to understand that customer service is about helping their customer sort out problems. I will now wait and see what happens in the next few days

Again many thanks. The support and advice is really appreciated... I will just have to learn to be less impulsive when there are new gems I want in my collection and always get some advice first

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back