Judith Williams Skincare TSV 14/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams TSV

Anyone had any of her products? A Young was going on about how fab the products were once, but then the product she is talking about at that particular time is always second to none. I noticed at the weekend that she has dropped the 'literally' now and replaced it with 'as well'. :giggle:

I've not tried them, but wouldn't rule it out once I've gone through my current stockpile of Liz Earle and Elemis. The prices seem quite reasonable. Does it get on anyone elses nerves the way she calls the creams 'cosmetics?' I'm sure she's probably correct with what she's saying but I always associate 'cosmetics' with make-up, not moisturisers. I normally have to grit my teeth when watching one of her shows because the way she talks winds me up. It's such an affected manner of speaking, and I've noticed Ken Paves does it too. Y'know what I mean - "berlend," "lllllustre." etc

Well,having tried most creams lotions and potions over the years,this range really suits me and my skin is indeed geerrrlowing!
The serums are lovely and have made a real difference to the look and feel of my 51 year old skin!!

Judith Williams 4 Piece Phytomineral Day & Night Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.88
QVC Price £37.00
Item Number 222395
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Judith Williams Phytomineral Skincare Collection. Set comprises four full-sized products including a luxurious day and night cream and a brand new hydrating Phytomineral mask. If the winter elements are taking their toll on your skin, then it's time to pamper your complexion with highly effective skincare from Judith Williams.

Contains:

•1 x Phytomineral 24 Hour Cream (150ml) - luxurious day and night cream provides great moisture and helps reduce the appearance of premature skin ageing
•1 x Phytomineral Hyaluronic Mask (100ml) - helps hydrate and revitalise your skin providing a refreshed, plumped-up look
•1 x Active Facial Serum (50ml) - intensive serum provides extra moisture for sensitive skin areas
•1 x Phytomineral Eye Cream (15ml) - rich, moisturising cream to be used around the sensitive and tender eye area

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222395

Really love the range and so will order the TSV. As my last drops of estrolift night creme is into single mls, think I ought to get her neck stuff.

What amazes me is that I was using the estrolift...for us oldies, but I have had far better results from the Phytomineral, and at a far better price.

Could anyone advise on the serum? I mean, is it a serum, or is it, like the Prai, an oil? *scowl, splutter with rage*

That's the Active Facial Serum in the TSV - I see she also does a Life Long Beauty Rose Serum and a Life Long Beauty Restructuring Serum.

When I saw one of her shows ages ago the stuff reminded me a bit of IW's Beate Johnen range.

clemenzina

Last edited:
Just watching the TSV on morning repeat and it looks good value. Never seen JW before, but her face never moves.......frozen forehead and no eye lines. Wondered how good her products are? Just checked on here and there are some good comments. Not decided yet. Buy or not to buy, that is the question!

What do you think? Is it good value - will it make a difference? Or should I try something else. My skin is beginning to look more lined. It is only 30.00 for all the products but it is still 30.00.

For what you get it's got to be "good value"; as to whether it works :-/

There certainly doesn't seem much interest here, but Lemon has given it a ringing endorsement above :)

clemenzina

i love this range, both the phytomineral and the pink set (thinner and stronger smelling but still nice). i havent tried the wrinkle relax stuff yet or the perfume.
i have ordered the tsv as i am nearly out of the face cream but i have plenty of the eye cream and serum. this seems to be a new serum as up to now i have always had the glass bottle with dropper stuff.
that serum looks like an oil and applies like one too for the first 5 seconds and then it has all been sucked up into the skin. the first time i used it i thought i was having an allergic reaction because my skin tingled strangely but it was just my skin slurping up the serum. the yellow balls in the face cream are a pain in the bum but well worth the effort imo

Latest posts

Back