mac and jac

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ooooh another batch of weird and hard to wear lop sided fashion range thats about to hit our screens today Whats betting they are American !!!!!

Sizes below are from the website, and by the loooks of it only skinny minnies need apply - great, my money and ample figure are safe !

•Size equivalents: S: 8, M: 10/12, L: 12/14, XL: 14/16

•Please note: all sizes are a slim fashion fit

Last edited:
Ooooh another batch of weird and hard to wear lop sided fashion range thats about to hit our screens today Whats betting they are American !!!!!

Sizes below are from the website, and by the loooks of it only skinny minnies need apply - great, my money and ample figure are safe !

•Size equivalents: S: 8, M: 10/12, L: 12/14, XL: 14/16

•Please note: all sizes are a slim fashion fit

Can't see it lasting long, pretty bog standard "waterfall" stuff. Bet Pippa presents, she's the only one I can see wearing this stuff to any great effect.

Bog standard high street short sleeved knits at an increased price point plus added postage and packing. :down:
Try popping into the Asda clothing department during the weekly shop instead. :thinking:

:sad:Opps wrong move Ruth should've stayed with Breezies :heartbroke:

with apols to anyone who's ordered, I just flicked on in time to see that bit of window scrim dyed sage green and worn with a scarf - and when I saw the price I nearly fell off me chair and spilt me coffee laughing! Sorry...tat, tat, tat... and WAY overpriced!

with apols to anyone who's ordered, I just flicked on in time to see that bit of window scrim dyed sage green and worn with a scarf - and when I saw the price I nearly fell off me chair and spilt me coffee laughing! Sorry...tat, tat, tat... and WAY overpriced!

I know they have said there's cotton included perhaps that's why but appears comprared to same styles on the high street £15 - £20 too much.
Await sized wrong returns. :tongue:

More overpriced "fashion". Pretty expensive for what it is. Another range that will probably get one outing and then hello clearance section.

Is it just me or are the majority of the tops really short looking? Theres one thats a purple cowl neck and it looks like the models been attacked by a rabid animal and its ripped all the hem! And the prices!!! dont get me started! lol :headbang:

An awful lot of sage green - how strange did they get one wholesale dye job?

The large check coat was absolutely hideous and didn't even do anything for the model.

Sorry to say, the majority of items are horr-i-ble. The mauve sweater with the funny neck and ripped bottom was hid-e-ous.
The prices are outrageous.

The show that was on at 7 pm just finished at 7.40pm 20 minutes early I think that says it all and a tunic dress I seen had 92% polyester 8% elastane

I got the impression that it wasn't that popular and that was why it finished early I never seen anything that went limited but may be wrong

Latest posts

Back