What's in a Name

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to ask of anyone has had their name on the QVC rejected? I have been using the name Lizdelassa for the last three years on the QVC site and suddenly I went to post a review and have been told my name has been refused. The only reason's I can think of are: 1) It's been too long between posts or 2)Because I use the same name for this forum they do not want any association with it. I have now had to re-register using a different name which I hope is more suitable.
Any one else have any ideas on why my old name was refused?.:wonder:

Any ideas welcome.

I just wanted to ask of anyone has had their name on the QVC rejected? I have been using the name Lizdelassa for the last three years on the QVC site and suddenly I went to post a review and have been told my name has been refused. The only reason's I can think of are: 1) It's been too long between posts or 2)Because I use the same name for this forum they do not want any association with it. I have now had to re-register using a different name which I hope is more suitable.

Any ideas welcome.

You spell your name with a capital L in your post but a lower case member name. Could this have caused Q to not accept your post, you have used a capital or not depending how you signed with them?

Any ideas welcome.

It won't be because it is your name on here.

Just checked our accounts.
The names are okay, but our order history now only goes back to May this year. It used to go back as far as the start of 09.

Hello lizdelassa,

It might be because your username contains the word 'ass' which might have been picked up by a profanity filter used by the site. It might be a new thing QVC's recently added or maybe it's just related to the review section which might be managed/moderated by another company.

Just an idea.

when they first introduced the customer reviews, I tried to add a review under Angelgab and they didn't allow that either....very odd, no explanation...I just had to use a diffeent name

Thank you all for your responses, all made sense but I have to say I never realised what an ass I was, you could be right it may be because of the way I spell it.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back