Evil Gems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angel.vamp

Registered Shopper
Just got a lovely email from gems ... i'm not getting my delivery tomorrow as the have sold more rings than they had in stock ... what a bummer i was so looking forward to getting that pretty little blue diamond ring.
Why in hells name do they sell you a ring, tell you on a sunday (one of my favourite songs), you are getting it on wednesday, then send the email out saying there is a problem with the order on the tuesday evening . Bah humbug now i will have to go looking for something else when the money appears back on my card . :angry:

The exact same thing happened to me in the summer when they oversold a ring that I had ordered. I was really disappointed so I emailed Steve and John Bennett. Steve was out of the country, but John dealt with it fantastically well. He checked the stock again and found the ring for me. I also had some money off for the inconvenience. In my opinion, excellent customer service!
May be worth emailing John Bennett to see what response you get? Worth a try!
Good luck!

I think you will find if they cant fulfill your order they wont have taken the money for it as they only take the payment at the point of dispatch or at least that was always the case in the past. I have to admit I've not bought for a while though but do check and I hope you find something else you like just as much or even better

Hope you find a replacement AV or even better they find the same piece and offer you a discount!!

Oh pants. Not good. Well, sometimes fates intervenes and it's probably for a reason (so the item was probably yuck anyway) and now you're going to find something much better with your refund!

They are obviously at it again (over selling) because I received the same email yesterday and I'm really cheesed off with them because it was a perfect present for my MIL.
I'm beginning to lose count how many times this has now happened to me, although admittedly not for a little while, but they should really get their systems sorted so this can't happen - I'm really fed up about this!

Well i've calmed down a little and relise i should have just stuck with the first ring i saw on TJC.... was twice the price but as i'm not getting the ring, i won't bother buying the earrings and pendant i had spotted that would have gone ever so nicely . Gems loss is TJCs gain

Latest posts

Back