Grey diamonique has arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Sorry to shout on the title there, but my grey diamonique try-me ring has arrived this morning. It is GORGEOUS! It's very sparkly and pretty and very, very feminine! Can't wait to see the rest of the range ... cos I need earrings at the very least!

I happened to see that ring on air Nicky and it did look very pretty with the clear stones around it. I have a ring with a real grey diamond set into it and it's a very unusual shade and I love it, it's interesting that QVC have picked up on this colour. I hope they extend the range so that you can get your earrings. :pPC:

I happened to see that ring on air Nicky and it did look very pretty with the clear stones around it. I have a ring with a real grey diamond set into it and it's a very unusual shade and I love it, it's interesting that QVC have picked up on this colour. I hope they extend the range so that you can get your earrings. :pPC:

Oh lucky you!

I'm intrigued by this stone - a 'grey' diamonique doesn't sound very nice (maybe 'silver' would have been a more poetic description, along the lines of Royal Cognac for diamonds and Chocolate for gold!)

But it's getting such good reviews:)

I've checked the QVC website a couple of times but there's still no video clip to look at unfortuately.

(of course I could just order one to have a look!)

Any piccies to show us deary :)
Your wish is my command. ;) I haven't captured the colour properly but it's the big diamond set into the head and it's a really pretty silvery gey irl. I think many of you know I have a love of snakes. :) :pPC:

DSCN4377.jpg

I ordered the same ring Nicky-J and mine has arrived and it is beautiful, I'm not an avid jewellery buyer but this is really lovely and so unusual - and what a good price!

Yes it was specially made P-a-L I don't wear it very often because of its size, it goes right down the finger to the knuckle so isn't that practicable to wear everyday but it comes out for special occasions. :pPC:

Your wish is my command. ;) I haven't captured the colour properly but it's the big diamond set into the head and it's a really pretty silvery gey irl. I think many of you know I have a love of snakes. :) :pPC:

DSCN4377.jpg

WOW PPC I think that is one of the nicest rings I have seen and I am not normally a ring person plus I don't like snakes but that is really really lovely and the silver diamond looks amazing. I bet it looks even better in person.

Thanks yazrose. :) Yes it's much nicer irl, my pics are always carp. :SUE: :pPC:

Pinkpussycat: that is one absolutely stunning ring! Like a couple of others, I'm not a snake fan either, but I would wear that ring aaaaaaaanytime!!!

Latest posts

Back