Worst QVC xmas gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Addy

Registered Shopper
Dear all, what would be the one most-dreaded QVC gift your loved one (or enemy!) could buy you for Christmas ? (limit it to one now, I know that's difficult as a small forest could disappear:grin: with everyone's full list)

Dear all, what would be the one most-dreaded QVC gift your loved one (or enemy!) could buy you for Christmas ? (limit it to one now, I know that's difficult as a small forest could disappear:grin: with everyone's full list)

That cardi with the drawstring just on jac and someone, awful.

A literal actual makeover from AY, with presteeeeejus prodacts in a meejum shade that will take yurrs off me. Followed by a gift bag with some literal actual seeeeeeerums for my face and eye area. Literally.

Either that or an Artscapes 'Scenes of the Manchester Ship Canal' T-Shirt in 7XL

Mwah xxx

The pelvic floor muscle tightener.

Perfect gift for your mum, girlfriend, wife, teacher, dog walker...

A literal actual makeover from AY, with presteeeeejus prodacts in a meejum shade that will take yurrs off me. Followed by a gift bag with some literal actual seeeeeeerums for my face and eye area. Literally.

Either that or an Artscapes 'Scenes of the Manchester Ship Canal' T-Shirt in 7XL

Mwah xxx

funny how we're all different... i'd love that :happy:

One of those Margarine Burgerbar machines or a Dyson/Oreck Challenge!!

Latest posts

Back