What are QVc going to offer us?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
For the Royal Wedding of course----- forget Christmas & everything else!
Let's celebrate William & Kate!!!

I reckon a souvenir fashion garment that Glenn gushes over in a vain effort for an OBE, you know something you can slip on to go play in the palace garden or team up with one's dyemoneek tiara to be bang on trend at the state opening of parliament. So it's gotta be an Artscapes tunic with a badly hand-drawn picture of their beaming faces and Buck Palace & Beefeater in the background, or Knackered Factory jacket full of royal fun in red, white & blue or even a Michele Hopeless souvenir vest top at a bargain price of £55

A diamoneeeeek Diana ring, poor kate, that will always be the Diana ring....

I'm sure B&W will come up with something horrendous.

my thoughts exactly, it will be any excuse now for glittering Union jacks, London taxi cabs and the vile bull dog thing, perhaps all blended into one hideous, I mean celebratory master piece. Whatever they do or do not try to hawk I am certain that they will reference the impending nuptials every chance they get.

Union Jack sleeping bags for camping out overnight? Any of you London Residents up for offering us accommodation overnight? Forget the Olympics!!!!

Flashing LED Lights in the shape of Wills' shiny bald pate. And a Ken Paves Tribute to Kate Middleton long horsey hairpiece. AY will do a special blog offering bridal hurrr and literal actual seeeerious skincurrr tips for her literal actual face and body area (including buy ABC Tea Tree skin wash to stop any literal actual bridal sweaty sweat patches on the big day)

Glen will offer style advice and tell the QVC shoppers what Kate would wear if she shopped on QVC 'Yeah, thisreaalyworksasafashionstoryKatewouldwearthisNinaLeonardstretchpantandtunicasshewentouttoplaywiththegirlsortoseduceWilliam...'

Fin

Love this thread !!

We must all club together and send the happy couple some lovely gifts on the occasion of their engagement bought from Le Q. They can be delivered direct to them (no price included of course) and if they don't like them, there's always the MBG....

NN full bed set - perhaps with Kelly Hoppen extra bedding. If it's good enough for the Beckhams, Kate & Wills will be happy with it.

And isn't there a Dyson TSV this week ????

Off to the Tower for my irreverence.....

Agree about the ring - I thought it wasn't the best idea ever.

Anyway, congrats to the happy couple :mysmilie_852:

PS Grim & Co to do the non-creasing wedding dress. She can make it now in Montreal, Canada and with it's go up or down a size or two, no alterations will be needed before the big day. The weather there is of course so similar to here too.

Last edited:
A copy of Kate's dress in 97% viscose (so light and easy-to-care-for) plus 3% elastane for saddoes (I mean "God-fearing Royalists") to wear when lining the streets surrounding Westminster Abbey/St Paul's Cathedral/Mecca Bingo, Catford bawling your eyes out when waving your £350-a-pop (plus £673.98 P&P) actual fruit Polo embellished commemorative B&W Union flag (as used by your literal big name celebs like Bella Emberg, Joe Longthorne and Duncan Norvelle) as the happy couple ride past in a horse-drawn carriage marvelling at all the mental cases there are in the world...

:smirk:

It will be a plate, mug, coin and teatowel, a tasteful (?) t-shirt, - embroidered with smiling faces and sparkles courtesy of B&W - and you can be happy with it :giggle:

Latest posts

Back