Worst i seen in 10yrs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
I have emailed the Sit-Up channels tonight as i was disgusted with what i saw just after 9pm.

This is the email i sent to them:

Hello,

I have been a regular buyer with your company for many years but i was absolutely disgusted with what i saw Paul Becque sell on Bid TV just after 9pm tonight that i am going to approach the ASA over this.

It was for the Auto Tecnik jump start.

Firstly the graphics on screen described it as a 4-in-1 but the video shown showed a brief graphic as a 3-in-1, AND the box behind the item in the studio said it was a 3-in-1. Also the video was showing the last jump start you sold being a 4-in-1 and ok you did put a graphic saying make/model may be different than shown BUT it was only on screen for less than 10 seconds. That is totally unacceptable in my standards.
And on viewing your websites just now YOU ARE SELLING THE ITEM AS A 4-in-1 BUT IT IS ONLY A 3-in-1 AS IT DOES NOT HAVE THE AIR COMPRESSOR BUILT IN.
Also i am very miffed that you do not describe to customers what size engine the product is capable of starting.
And as the price you are now selling this product at is the same as the previous jump starts you sold minus an important feature just tells me that you are intent on obtaining products with lesser quality/features than before and selling them at the same price, and i must say the close-up view on the jump start showed it was a very cheap and inferior product for the price all the customers paid for it along with the horrendous P&P charges.

In recent weeks i have seen presenters tell many lies about quantity and features on products that i will never buy from you again.

Please forward this email to your top management.

Regards
Neil
The website link to them selling it as 4-in-1 : http://www.bid.tv/SearchPage.aspx?Search=jump%20start&Cat=0

I got one of those jump starters last year and it has saved me three times and helped a very grateful lady in Asda car park. Mine is yellow and fills up tyres with air. Starts the car and has a light, not sure what the 4th is?

I got one of those jump starters last year and it has saved me three times and helped a very grateful lady in Asda car park. Mine is yellow and fills up tyres with air. Starts the car and has a light, not sure what the 4th is?
1. Jump start
2. Light
3. Auxillary output (cigarrette lighter socket)
4. Air compressor

The new orange version does not have an air compressor so it is a 3-in-1 as advertised on the box and video, but on screen said 4-in-1 as does the website so they are lying again :down:

I have to agree with you here thunderstorm. The 4 in 1 goes for around the same price, and looks much better (less tacky) than the one they were selling last night. I have no idea why they have bought those for. It is ashame when things like this happen.

I agree. This is very poor selling. They shouldn't be allowed to rip people off like this.

I switched on last night and they were selling some awful tat at exorbitant prices. With Christmas round the corner they are determined to offload any old crap to the unsuspecting public.

Another thing which is annoying me is the ****** 'cut price christmas' thing they are going!

On Monday, they were selling an item, and the price started at about £40, went to £20, them £15 and finally £9.99 when a clock came on.

The presenter at the time said 'This was sold for £12.99 on the 4th August this year, this proves we are cutting prices for christmas.'

Well actually, they were trying to sell it for £20 and £15, so that wouldnt be cut price! And why use a date from over 3 months ago? Probably because thats the highest price it had gone for in the last 3 months! And it was still only £3 than the price! I don't think that should have been allowed.

it took over 2 weeks to get a reply from them over their lies when selling the Allsh!t, sorry Allfine netbook piece of crap! A true joke of a company!

Rich

Well i am DEFINATELY NOT buying anything from them again after all their lies and crap they are selling now.
I am going to remove myself from their Facebook pages i support, but before that i will say what i think first.

They are really pissing me off now....

Latest posts

Back