Pilates guest...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
oh my word...run for the hills!!!
If that's what Pilates does for you count me out, because she looks ancient,ill,unhealthy and wrinkled and if Julia doesnt watch out thats how she will end up.

Pilates may well be good for you but Marjoleine is an appallingly bad representative imho!

If that's what Pilates does for you count me out, because she looks ancient,ill,unhealthy and wrinkled and if Julia doesnt watch out thats how she will end up.

Pilates may well be good for you but Marjoleine is an appallingly bad representative imho!

Her and Gillian McKeith look like they need a damn good meal, so much for healthy living representation.

as a moisturiser she would need the l'occitane shea butter body cream for her face at the very least.:pizza:

Dear god no....her ovaries must be like a couple of Alpen raisins!!
That bod has gone way beyond childbearing.....56???????? I thought she was a decade older than that!

Was she not referring to her child she had about 10 yrs ago when she was mid-40s ?? I have a feeling she was and can remember (sad or what???) that at the time she was showing how healthy an older mother can be. Last night she said something about using the machine during pregnancy, mentioned her child and said he was 10 now.

I may well be completely wrong though....

Was she not referring to her child she had about 10 yrs ago when she was mid-40s ?? I have a feeling she was and can remember (sad or what???) that at the time she was showing how healthy an older mother can be. Last night she said something about using the machine during pregnancy, mentioned her child and said he was 10 now.

That'a what she said. Julia also commented about how she got her figure back in about 4 weeks. Thats remarkable considering her age, 46 at the time I think she said.

I'm with you on this one ! I thought I was the only one who thought that I didn't particularly want a body or face like that, if thats what exercise does for you. She is 56, I am 62, BUT she could be 66 and I could be 52 !

I will stick to my weekly tap dancing class thank you very much.

No, you are completely right. I've heard her say that before, he's called Louis.

xxxx (I've got an honours degree in trivia :yawn:)

We've said it before, when women get to their late forties it's not ideal to be super lean. A bit of fat gives you padding in the right places especially the face, and can also stop skin wrinkling so much.

That's my excuse anyway and I swear by it. :mysmilie_5:

Totally agree with all of you, she may have a good figure but she looks so haggard and wouldn't you think after all these years she would be sooooooooooooooooo bored with that stupid pilates machine!!!

Hi and welcome SRDx:hi: - are you a Cheryl Cole fan?or is there another story re your forum name? I agree with everyone re Marjoleins appearance - not the one i want when i'm her age - i've noticed Julia getting this look around the arms and shoulders,i know she also swims so this might be why her shoulders are getting musclebound - not a good look even if your a size 10!! Re the pilates machine - i love mine for keeping me supple as many of you know i've had serious back problems(operations etc) and find this machine excellent at helping with pain - i dont overuse it maybe thats a clue?

One of my daughters once said to me that she thought skinny older women look scrawny so that's good enough for me but I can see JR falling into that category y sooner rather than later.

Latest posts

Back