requesting auctions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
Can I return to an old chesnut? I resolved this evening to test the request system.... prompted by watching Sarahs request hours in which so many auctions were closed, unsold. Sarah seemed perplexed as to why these were specific requests but no one was there to buy them.

Can we enlighten her??? - the system is rubbish - if people are given a slot by the system not able to choose the slot that actually suits their life style and routine then of course they arent going to be there to watch. The disappointment works both ways - buyers cant see the goods they want and the seller isnt making the sales they thought were dead certs.........make the two meet and voila! life's a bowl of cherries.

However, my ferret through the CR system in search of a request to make was unfruitful to say the least..... no cherries for the bowl here...... of the 12 items I thought I might like to request only 1 had the facility for a tv auction. The rest were reserved for someone else and I was instructed to try back .....does anyone know what that means? How are they "reserved"

The request system theory is good, the reality is currently chaos. I would love to see a helpful response to this from a Rocks representative........................please????

The fact of the matter is that the request system is pants. Only their choice is available to auction onscreen, so where is customer choice in that? Everything in their inventory should be available to auction any way the customer chooses. Who's going to choose to pay tens of pounds higher online over the price of items onscreen? Certainly not me. This ridiculous system is leading to the request shows becoming one huge yawn-fest, where the same items are auctioned in every hour allocated to the 'customers' choice. So many items don't sell, and it makes for dull viewing. ****** stupid idea.

Latest posts

Back