hey i know i'm immature but.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sausage

Registered Shopper
I'm probably alone in this but, i just could not watch Julia present the pilates machine whilst having a much too close "close up" of her squatting, i laughed and then balked!!
Good on her for losing her weight and toning up but, seriously this was a bit too much!
I know here are a few people on here that Julia bash, and i'm not doing that
I'm just giggly cos she said she was very supple whilst she waved her legs about!!

I admit I had to switch this off - I think Julia is looking fabulous at the moment, and fair play to her for being brave enough to go on TV in tight lycra waving her doo dah about - but I can't bear all the squatting and lunging, put me right off my Seabrooks crisps! :wink:

One one hand I was quite envious of her as I can barely climb three flights of stairs without oxygen but on the other I felt a little uneasy watching her in that kind of position, especially in tight lycra:sweat:

I admit I had to switch this off - I think Julia is looking fabulous at the moment, and fair play to her for being brave enough to go on TV in tight lycra waving her doo dah about - but I can't bear all the squatting and lunging, put me right off my Seabrooks crisps! :wink:

:wait:

Oh your one lucky lady :clapping:
What flavour ?
Please don't say prawn :envy:

:bandit:

Latest posts

Back