Elemis Mens Hotpick OTO Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Elemis 5 Piece Men's Luxury Travel Collection.
One Time Only Price£43.98
QVC Price£49.50
Item Number220936
AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£4.95. .

.....Description
Men's luxury travel collection from Elemis. Featuring a five-piece set of skincare products including a shave gel, facial wash and more. In a handy travel bag, perfect for home or travel, it's a great gift collection to pamper the special man in your life.

Contains:

•1 x Ice Cool Foam Shave Gel (200ml) - high performance foam that moulds to the face for a close shave
•1 x Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (200ml) - milk protein base that helps removes dirt leaving skin refreshed, use morning and evening with warm water
•1 x Daily Moisture Boost (50ml) - helps soothe shaved skin, apply morning and evening to the face and neck
•1 x Time Defence Eye Reviver (5ml) - helps smooth and hydrate, apply around eye contour, avoid direct contact with eye
•1 x S.O.S. Survival Cream (20ml) - instantly soothes problem areas and sensitive skin, apply morning and evening to face and neck
•1 x men's travel bag

Blimey, I just had a quick glance at the title of this thread and for a milisecond I thought it said Elemis Men's Hotprick - I was going to put in a wholesale order on auto-delivery. :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378:

Shame.

Latest posts

Back