Three easi-pay code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
I've just received an e-mail offering me a three easi-pay code -GORG10. I suppose as usual it is only available on the accounts of those that receive an e-mail but thought i'd post it just incase - one of these days pink pigs with tartan tails will fly past my window!! Good Luckx

I have just used mine. I bought the Ali Young ring with it. :nod:

I did not say that. I am not here.

Lovely!! its a beautiful ring:star: - i hope you like it when its received. I was surprised last week when Ali was presenting the ring with (i think) Dale - she said she hadn't allowed the ring to be cleaned - the ring was filthy and didnot have any sparkle or lustre - not a great selling point IMO as to me the ring was not in great condition. Did you get the e-mail?

Why wouldn't she allow the ring to be cleaned after all that mucking out ? :puke:

I missed that presentation, but that sounds very remiss. They should have cleaned the ring afore t'were allowed to go to air.

I was lucky enough to get the e-mail, and I have been saving my pennies for a nice new piece of jewellery so this it it. It will also be my first bit of Dyermerneek too!

Keeping fingers crossed it's all ok :nod: xx

Well I was very sensible and used my voucher only to replace my Laura Geller Matte Maker which finally fell apart this week (have had it for yonks, favourite product EVER!!). I was tempted by the TSV or the Smashbox Ultimate Eyes collection but talked myself out of both.

Go me! ; )

Tx

I missed that presentation, but that sounds very remiss. They should have cleaned the ring afore t'were allowed to go to air.

I was lucky enough to get the e-mail, and I have been saving my pennies for a nice new piece of jewellery so this it it. It will also be my first bit of Dyermerneek too!

Keeping fingers crossed it's all ok :nod: xx

Hope you enjoy your first taste of eek cavegirl...I didn't get the email :sad: perhaps it's punishment for sending several things back recently. Paranoid moi?

I'm guilty as charged, used it at 6am this morning.

Bought the new decleor cleanser (been dying to try it) Sarah Chapman skin serum and a pair of honora pearl earrings!!

I just couldn't resist, the other half was still in bed so I took the opportunity to use the free time wisely :wink:

Hi, i didnt recieve the email offering the code but thought id give it a try using the code anyway, could someone tell me where on the order you put in the code, thanks x

I never get sent easy pay codes, and didn't get this one. I did try to use it but it wouldn't let me. There is a box to tick on the final checkout page; tick the box and click "submit order" and you get an additional screen for the code. HTH Good luck

Jude xx

I got it, but nothing I want.

More interested in my SpaceNK 20% discount to be honest.

Is that a general Space NK discount code Donna, or a special one for past customers? Want to get DD a Clarisonic for her Big Birthday, so 20% would be a huge saving.

Is that a general Space NK discount code Donna, or a special one for past customers? Want to get DD a Clarisonic for her Big Birthday, so 20% would be a huge saving.

Well online you need to use NDULGE20, but instore I believe they will give it to you anyway. They started a InDulge card to collect points but they only gave me a day early to buy before general release of the event.

Infact the sa just said to me if you didn't have it I can print it here for you. It was also put up on moneysaving site so it is open to everyone. It runs until Sunday.

I already deleted the email before I read it properly. Can anyone tell me how long the code is valid please?

:coffee:

I've spent the last week coffee machine hunting and recorded the Illy show from the other day, came to watch it and :sad: technical fault...failed to record. Watched demo on QVC website instead. Went to place my order for the Francis Francis as I knew it was on 3 Easy Pay and then.....nooooo!!.... :heartbroke: ... not on Easy Pay anymore. :sad:

Feeling glum and disappointed I thought "I'll see if I have any literal actual emails for me today to read and cheer me up" and YAY!!!! :clapping: Easy Pay voucher!! Certainly wasn't expecting that!

Cafe Italiano on it's way! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back