delivery due today???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
Please be warned - if you got an email saying your package had been dispatched and was being delivered today..... it may not be correct. Mine was due....... no dpd text as I usually get. Customer services tell me that appx 200 customers have been told to expect the delivery today but due to a warehouse foul up, they were late going out so they will not come today. Funnily enough though my email confirmation of dispatch was midmorning yesterday - so someone clearly lost a whole heap of parcels somewhere

I shall close my blinds and remove my nose which has been pressed to the glass expecting mr dpd at any moment :sad:

Never mind hey - its coming tomorrow ....hopefully :happy:

I hope so too Belle - sadly no, its just a small pre- pay day, mid month smile invoker.......... one small bargain that, if I am honest, I am most surprised that they actually managed to find it in the warehouse. Its a garnet, marcasite and pearl brooch that went to a bargain 4 on the cr falling auctions.............. i was betting it was gonna be one of those phantom items - that'll teach me to doubt. Along with some kama charms.

But it might cheer me up a tad till pay day when the bigger parcels may just be ordered .....service levels and cock ups allowing

OOOO yes indeedy they did, thank you..... and they proved to be the hoped for mid-month booster. For 4, the brooch is amazing - first time I have seen any marcasite in the flesh and I have been twinkling it all evening - much to the annoyance of everyone in my house who keep getting called on to admire it! I should maybe try to photograph it and post it - that way I can annoy everyone here by twinkling it at them. Style wise it reminds me of art deco almost - not everyones cup of tea i am sure - nothing like I have ever had before - but LOVE IT!! - good grief, I m happy to be really positive on this at last !!!!!:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back