Aother Bose TSV???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any ideas yet what this may be? I'm after an ipod docking unit.Don't know much about them.Is Bose worth the money?:confused:

Worth the money is debatable in some cases as they are vaaaaaay expensivo but they are extremely good, and the iPod docks are fabtastic.
X

I'm interested in a new sound system too and maximum easy-pay would be much appreciated. :wink:

Is a cd player,digital/fm tuner and an iPod dock combo too much to ask for?

I thought I'd seen the adverts for a Sounddock. Not sure which one though...
The original usually £199.. The sleeker, smarter version at £249 or the portable which retails at £349.
All the prices taken from Bose collection book. It will be interesting to see which one and if its a good offer
like the last one. All Bose stuff is usually on easy pay.

Last edited:
intersting that the last tsv had a i-pod dock for free with the dab radio and the cd player. this was a good tsv!

Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System & Bose In Ear Headphones
Item Number: 564599
QVC Price £397.00
Today's Special Value Price £321.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Description
Bose SoundDock Portable digital music system and Bose in-ear headphones. The SoundDock is made for use with the iPhone and most iPod devices, and features a rechargeable battery. Get the ultimate portable sound setup for music on the go whether you want to share your tunes or keep them personal with in-ear headphones.

The SoundDock will charge your iPhone or iPod while you listen to your music and the rechargeable li-ion battery offers up to eight hours of music between charges.

There is an auxiliary input which allows you to enjoy music from other sources such as a portable DVD player.

The SoundDock speaker system is built for portability with a slim design, built-in carry handle and a rotating docking station that folds neatly into place for transit.

The handy remote control gives you the power to change the volume, skip tracks, navigate your iPhone or iPod playlist, or turn the SoundDock on or off remotely.

If you can't find the remote, the SoundDock features touch-sensitive volume control buttons on the unit itself.

Efficient and high-quality audio results are produced courtesy of Bose's proprietary acoustic design and digital signal processing for a fantastic performance, even at low volume.

The comfortable in-ear headphones come with three sizes of silicone tips to fit your ear and sit in the bowls of your ears rather than having to push them into your ear canal.

Specifications:

Bose SoundDock Portable measures: 17.5cm x 30.7cm x 10.3cm (7" x 12" x 4")
Bose in-ear headphones set measures: 3.3cm x 2.6cm x 1.5cm (1.3" x 1" x 0.6")
SoundDock weight: 2.37g
Headphones weight: 18.1g

What's in the box?

Bose SoundDock portable
Remote control
Power supply
Power supply adaptor

Bose in-ear headphones
3 x pairs of silicone tips (Small, Medium and Large)
Carrying case (headphones)
Lanyard
Clothing clip

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.564599

For anyone wanting to save even more money, or only wanting one of these TSV items, you could save by buying these from...
1. The SoundDock is on Best Buy's website for £199
2. The In-Ear headphones are on HMV's website for £69.
Come on QVC - you really must understand that we shop around so do try and make your TSV's that bit extra special on price.

For anyone wanting to save even more money, or only wanting one of these TSV items, you could save by buying these from...

I reckon they got the wrong details in the info box on that website.. The portable is shown on page 2 at £348.99. Or am I missing something here?

Come on QVC - you really must understand that we shop around so do try and make your TSV's that bit extra special on price.
i think alot of people have at 9am craig i think said they had sold nearly 10% of the stock. It also makes me laugh when he was saying they had looked all over it was hard to find it for under 349 they clearly didnt look to far

The sounddock for £199 is a different one to the TSV that is the classic which is the same price on the \bose website
The TSV one is the portable version which £349 on the Bose website and the included headphones are £89 so the TSV is just short of £117 cheaper than if you got it from Bose direct

The sounddock for £199 is a different one to the TSV that is the classic which is the same price on the \bose website
The TSV one is the portable version which £349 on the Bose website and the included headphones are £89 so the TSV is just short of £117 cheaper than if you got it from Bose direct

All correct - the dock for £199 is the Original.

The TSV portable dock gets a 9.2 with 180 reviews on Reevoo...cheapest there was £310 for this model - Simply Electronics I think. And if you go through Quidco or TopCashBack you get more off the QVC price.

Last edited:
The TSV portable dock gets a 9.2 with 180 reviews on Reevoo...cheapest there was £310 for this model - Simply Electronics I think. And if you go through Quidco or TopCashBack you get more off the QVC price.

Gosh very tempting as I could do it through topcashback. oh heck, is Bose really worth the money.

I love Bose - have the orginal sounddock (got it 'cheap' at the Bose outlet in Biscester Village) and also both myself and hubby have the in-ear earphones - they are both superb.

Latest posts

Back