ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you get

1x 10ml Amazing Grace Fragrance
1x 10ml Pure Grace Fragrance
1x 10ml Baby Grace Fragrance
1x 10ml Eternal Grace Fragrance
1x 10ml Inner Grace Fragrance

Amazing Grace is Philosophy's best-selling, award-winning clean & feminine fragrance. Wear this scent on days that you want to feel & smell amazingly
clean & beautifully feminine.

Pure Grace is one of Philosophy's most popular fragrances. When you want to feel like you have just stepped out of the shower, clean with crisp soap & water scent, choose this fragrance.

Inner Grace is a deeply sophisticated & delicately soft fragrance. Wear this clean & calm fragrance when you feel the need for a little peace & serenity.

Baby Grace is a clean & nuturing scent. Wear this fragrance when you want to feel & smell softly sweet & purely innocent.

Eternal Grace is Philosophy's newest Grace fragrance. This fragrance is clean, crisp & energising.

I wear Young Mr Grace when I want to smell like a lecherous old gentleman!! I do love some of the Philosophy stuff and have bought a few of the gift sets for Christmas pressies but these perfumes don't do it for me. If you want to smell of soap and water why not just use soap and water? One of 'em smells like Fairy Liquid to me. Can't recall which one.

Latest posts

Back