Cheque Hold Advice Needed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Can anyone explain to me how cheque hold works? I really want the Philosophy TSV but it's two days before pay day! If I reserve it by cheque hold can I phone CS later with debit card details or do I have to send a cheque? Is there a QCut option for this and can it be used in conjunction with easy pay? And how soon do they despatch the item after payment? Sorry for all of the questions but this is the first TSV I've wanted in ages and I'm trying to figure out how to get my mitts on it!!

Can anyone explain to me how cheque hold works? I really want the Philosophy TSV but it's two days before pay day! If I reserve it by cheque hold can I phone CS later with debit card details or do I have to send a cheque? Is there a QCut option for this and can it be used in conjunction with easy pay? And how soon do they despatch the item after payment? Sorry for all of the questions but this is the first TSV I've wanted in ages and I'm trying to figure out how to get my mitts on it!!

You get 2 weeks to pay. You don't have to send a cheque - you can change online when you go into the order - there's usually a link to 'change payment method' occasionally it's not there and you have to call CS. You have to pay full amount - easy pay is only on cards when you pay immediately by card. Hope this helps.

hmmmm did this for the first time the other week, on line went to checkout where you change address/payment etc..... in drop down option theres a cheque option, cant use easy pay for cheque payment, you can then go back in when you get paid etc and on the order it will say change payment method and you can select the card you normally pay with. when you order it says send chq straight away but i think after 10 days they automatically cancel the order. hope that helps dont think you can do cheque payments on the phone??

Thanks for the super quick replies ladies! Looks like this will solve my problem - don't mind paying the full amount, provided I can secure my order. Get annoyed with easy payments coming off my account anyway.

Just tried this method for the first time, on a KVZ handbag that ive been wanting for ages. Roll on payday lol

Always did wonder how this was done, thanks :happy:

Latest posts

Back