Breath Adina !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Happygolucky

Registered Shopper
Oh my goodness! I find watch Adina such a stressful experience. I wish someone would teach her how and when to draw breath. She talks incessantly untill every ounce of oxygen has left her lungs then she desperatly gulps some down like a thirsty camal. It's blooming awful to watch and has me reaching for the remote each time just incase she forgets and goes blue !

Oh my goodness! I find watch Adina such a stressful experience. I wish someone would teach her how and when to draw breath. She talks incessantly untill every ounce of oxygen has left her lungs then she desperatly gulps some down like a thirsty camal. It's blooming awful to watch and has me reaching for the remote each time just incase she forgets and goes blue !

I am afraid I can only watch her for a couple of minutes, leaves me feeling exhausted :sweat:!

Hello there,

horses for courses! I actually do like Adina very much. partly because she is so bubbly and exuberant. I know a lot of folks are not her biggest fans and we all have our favourites!

Inge :eek:)

Latest posts

Back