Easy pay...does it come back?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I'm kicking myself here, I missed a brilliant value Elemis kit which was on two easy pay during the week. It said '1st day on easy pay' on screen but it's not on easy pay on the website now. Do products ever go back on easy pay?

I can't really afford to shell out the full amount in one go...agh!

Hi Red - in the past i've missed an item on easi-pay because i've waited until after the presentation - QVC seem to make a point of telling us when an item is first on easi-pay/last at intro price etc but that doesnt mean we'll see it on easi-pay any time soon after the initial presentation however sometimes it is back on easi-pay a good bit quicker - there seems to be no rhyme nor reason on "when an item is on(or will be back on) easi-pay":headbang: Hope your item is back soon(and on easi-pay) i think with Christmas being soon and an Elemis TSV on 5 December your wish may be granted - keep your eyes peeled on the 5th. Good Luckxx

just keep looking on the qvc website sometimes items come back on easypay randomly or if there is a nightime repeat of that show.

I have seen items on easy pay and they sell out. Next week or two you see them online and still on easy pay.

You didn't get the three easy pay voucher did you? It was suppose to end yesterday but usually they still work up to 48 hours later.

QVC is just so random!! the p and p makes no sense at all, often it seems to cost them as much to send out a scarf as a vacum cleaner, a slight exaggeration I know but you catch my drift, then there are the easy pays that seem to vanish at once and others that linger on line, the emails easy pay vouchers that some of us get quite often while others have never recieved one after many years of shopping with them. Maybe the whole thing is run by toddlers on a sugar rush!!

QVC is just so random!! the p and p makes no sense at all, often it seems to cost them as much to send out a scarf as a vacum cleaner, a slight exaggeration I know but you catch my drift, then there are the easy pays that seem to vanish at once and others that linger on line, the emails easy pay vouchers that some of us get quite often while others have never recieved one after many years of shopping with them. Maybe the whole thing is run by toddlers on a sugar rush!!

LOL! It certainly seems that way sometimes! The item I was after was only recently added to the Elemis shop so it's frustrating that it was on easy pay for about a day, then not. Are we supposed to be sitting in front of the telly 24/7 to catch any good deals?!

Maybe I'll toddle along to the Clinique counter instead...they have a good bonus on in House of Fraser....

Tx

I was in the same boat a few weeks back with the Elemis 400mls on EZP on the show but didn't go for it. It's now back on the website with the max 3 EZP on it. So I think they do come round again

I have seen items on easy pay and they sell out. Next week or two you see them online and still on easy pay.

You didn't get the three easy pay voucher did you? It was suppose to end yesterday but usually they still work up to 48 hours later.

I have just used the 3 easy pays code on 2 items!
Thanks for the info Donna.

Hurray! I checked the item today and the easy pay option is back! It's an expensive kit (£51) but I reckon I can sell the PCMC for about £15-20 on eBay therefore making the rest of the kit good value :clapping: I've been dying to use the PC Eye Renewal for ages but couldn't justify £57 for an eye cream! This kit is £51 and contains the eye cream, 30ml cleanser, 7 days of bliss capsules and the 30ml PCMC.

I feel slightly less guilty now haha!

Tx

Latest posts

Back