Wouldn't It Be Superb.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
If Screeching Stacey went on maternity leave anytime soon????? :mysmilie_50: I'm sure she'd make a lovely Mum and could talk all day long in that silly baby voice....c'mon Wichard/Wose/Wobert/Wuby, take this wavishing wusk fwom Mummy....
mysmilie_58.gif
At least she'd be off our bliddy screens for a few months. :headbang: I've just turned the telly on for the first time today and she's there AGAIN!!!!!!!!
mysmilie_58.gif
Doesn't the woman ever go home!!!????
mysmilie_58.gif
What a dismal day on TJC, under £10 carp plus Screeching Stacey to contend with. Feck.... I'm off to do something more riveting like cleaning the toilet with a toothbwush...erm toothbrush :doh:...and while away the next few hours while she's repeating 'pwess that 1 pwess that hash and take it away' like a bliddy parrot with ocd. :headbang:

lol Sue, it seems you and I have posted almost simultaneous threads about particular presenters getting on our nips today. It's ****** annoying, isn't it? I'll send you some of me tranx and BP meds just in case you have need...

In terms of ranking she's at the top of the unwatchable list. Second would be that Canadian blonde effort who popped up on Gemstv a few years ago and then had various (short) stints on other jewellery channels!

I'm liking Sarah Lou more and more. She's likeable, natural, and manages to sell stuff without talking b*llocks, or bouncing off the walls like a hyperactive child who's overdosed on espresso. (Actually I'm not referring to Stacey here... I'll say no more).

Chl"COUGH!"oe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back