Good Grief!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I

iclaudipuss

Guest Shopper
Just take a peek now at Angeline flogging the star buy of a sky blue topaz sterling silver ring. For Gawd's sake, woman, give it a bleedin' rest because it's downright embarrassing. ****** yelling and rushing back and forth to the plasma screen as if this is the ring the world has been waiting for, with the deal we've all yearned day and night to be offered. Is this really the image/sound the company wants? If so, it's pathetic. I've had to switch over before my blood pressure goes through the roof - I simply can't tolerate this juvenile approach to selling. We are not children, we are adults looking to purchase a bit of bling to brighten the day; would it be too much to ask that we be treated as rational, intelligent grown-up people and not a bunch of intellectually stunted divits whose idea of entertainment is Tellytubbies on crack?

Absolutely -I don't watch Gems much any more and this is one of the reasons why

.......(although I do think I might be tempted to watch Tellytubbies on crack :blush:)

Silly cow has always presented on the verge of ****** hysteria, she needs a slap round the chops with a manky kipper then she'd really have something to get hysterical about. :rolleyes:

I didn't see this as I haven't watched since my last strop, but I'm afraid this may well be what you can expect in future - it seems to be a Coloured Rocks thing. I remember finding Jamie on Rocks horribly embarrassing with his clown wigs and toys (of the boring - no batteries required variety :wink:) It was like watching an enormous child for me, but he was very popular. Yes he was a looker but not enough to make me watch. xxxxxxxxxxx

You'll be pleased to hear, Argey, that I have a new toy. It's called a delivery-man...

The only way I can sit through a show Angeline is presenting now is with the mute button, but usually I don't bother and hit the off button. She has become a dreadful, unwatchable presenter. The French might call her a claque tete (though I'd never condone violence!).

Latest posts

Back