And This Is How It Should Be Done.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I

iclaudipuss

Guest Shopper
The lovely Alan presented for several hours last night, and what a joy it was to watch those programmes He was calm and relaxed, informative and entertaining, and his warmth and wit made viewing a pleasure. I was so glad that several people sent messages through to the studio saying they really enjoyed Alan's shows. Does this not say something about the general view of the usual style of presenting? How refreshing it was to be able to sit through so many hours without having to switch off due to irritating screeching, shouting, acting, 'singing', exaggerating, and downright porky pie-ing which, let's face it, is the prevalent 'style' on these channels.

Another reason to enjoy Alan's hours: He is always beautifully groomed, smartly dressed, and his hands and nails are immaculate. A lot of Rocks/Gems people, including the 'man at C&A' could do with following such an example.

There now, doesn't that make a change from my general moaning posts? If only everyone on these channels showed an ounce of such professionalism I would post in a positive manner all the time. Sadly, I don't think that will happen, so make the most of this happy message and prepare yourselves for pussclaw's usual litany of irritation and criticism coming to a forum near you soon.

I made a point of watching last night as I knew Alan was on most of the evening, love his style of presenting, he is so calm and relaxed even when does get the giggles!!!

I made a point of watching last night as I knew Alan was on most of the evening, love his style of presenting, he is so calm and relaxed even when does get the giggles!!!

I think the giggles are that much funnier when they are genuine and coming from someone with a mainly calm approach. xxxxxxx
3.gif

Puss, you will be ok tonight, Alan has posted on facebook to say he is on for 6 hours till midnight I think!!! :happy:

Last edited:
Puss, you will be ok tonight, Alan has posted on facebook to say he is on for 6 hours till midnight I think!!! :happy:

Bliss! He's already had me laughing when he was 'undressing' the earrings, and then when the auction for the mystic topaz ring went haywire the look on his face was priceless. He's an absolute star and a toots!

Latest posts

Back