Miche bag....ggggrrr!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I love my miche bag, and am always looking out for new shells. Last week IW did a Miche show, and it worked out cheaper to buy another bag as it came with 3 shells. It was a brown bag as opposed to the black one I've already got. In the brown there was a choice of 2 sets of shells, one of them included two I'd already got, but the other one had three that I hadn't got, and actually wanted! So I ordered it...and what have good old IW done?...sent me the wrong bliddy set. I was a bit miffed but thought I'll just ring them and get them to send the right one...but no, they're completely and utterly out of stock of everything. Ok, it's not the end of the world, and they have given me a freepost address to use..but I'm beginning to think that the germ ridden high street is the place to shop for me now!

Sorry to hear about your disappointment Suz; but I'm amazed to hear they have the common sense to quote a freepost address. That's unusually sensible for Ideal World! Shame QVC don't do the same, and Sit-up and all the others.

Hope you track down the shells you're after; I quite like the look of the brown miche bag.

Jude xx

I know your contract is with IW but I wonder if it would be any help to contact Miche direct?

http://www.michebag.co.uk/

Thanks, but I shouldn't think it would help really. Thinking about it I didn't really want another bag, even though it was a different base colour to the one I've got already, as it defeats the purpose of having a Miche bag! The only reason I went for the set, is that there wasn't any single shells I was crazy about, and as the bag was on a deal with three shells I didn't have, I thought I might as well go for it. I haven't lost anything, although I was pretty disappointed at the time. Though I'll probably have a look at the Miche site and see if I can choose a couple of shells from there, or look on Ebay for a bargain. I think IW has done me a favour in a way....never mind!

Latest posts

Back