Skagen TSV 25 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Love the range and missed out on the last tsv because I dithered. Anyone have a clue as to what it might be this time round?

Roberts was wearing a watch with a pale pink face yesterday and it looked like a Skagen to me but I can't find it on the website. That wasn't any help at all was it. :tongue:
mysmilie_55.gif

Ha ha. She has so got on my nerves recently I have had to switch off. I am so lovely and thin..boring. Did notice a gold watch which looked similar to one of my skagens but that was about it!!:thinking:

so not even a teaser yet re this TSV. Gosh usually something comes through but totally under wraps???? Don't want to wait up until midnight. Getting too old and I need my sleep:grin:

Ha ha. She has so got on my nerves recently I have had to switch off. I am so lovely and thin..boring. Did notice a gold watch which looked similar to one of my skagens but that was about it!!:thinking:

:thinking: Yes same old same old :dull:

disappointed, I do not like it, so am not buying (again). Like the last TSV but wanted the two tone option and that has been on waitlist forever now. (or is that even 2 TSV's ago?)

I really like the rose option,but can't justify spending that money on myself so near to xmas.Wish it had been on easy pay:down:

Latest posts

Back